Chapter 19

I put all my frustration into the exams the next day. I guess the teachers thought intense heat would make us do better because in every classroom was hot. Harry was antsy and nervous because of our 'discovery'. I had a terrible head ache. After we finished our exam in History of Magic everyone cheered. My little group went and sat under a tree near the lake.

"My scar is hurting bad." Harry said rubbing it.

"My head hurts terribly." I groaned. I still wanted to go through the trap door, but the rest of them were against it. Sigh. Harry stood up suddenly.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked.

"Don't think it's odd that all Hagrid ever wanted was a dragon. And some mysterious stranger gives him one. I mean who goes around carrying a dragon egg in the pocket if it's against wizard law." Harry said rushing to Hagrid's hut. Hagrid Sat outside the house shelling peas.

"Done with yer exams are ye? Have any time for tea?" Hagrid said.

"No." I said blocking out Ron.

"Did you talk about Hogwarts at all with the person who gave you baby Norbert?" Harry asked. Why would Harry ask that, unless he thinks that the Snape was the man in the cloak. I want to think it's Snape, but I've got a gut feeling it isn't. I mean he looks nothin like a snake or a worm. And the prophecy I said talks about a snake or a worm. Snape's more like a bat or a gay pony.

"So I told him Fluffy's a piece of cake all you have to do is play some music." Hagrid said. I just missed most of the conversation again. I doubt I passed those exams. Harry began to drag me away.

"We've got to Dumbeldore." Hermione said.

"We don't even know where his office is." Ron said.

"Actually, I know where the office is but Dumbeldore isn't there." I said.

"How do you know?" Asked Ron.

"Well, those things I said before McGongall took away all those points well that was a prophecy. And if Dumbeldore was here he would of spoke to me about it." I said.

"We need to go to the trap door now." I said running in the direction.

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"Trust me!" I said running faster. They all followed me.

"Wait," I said.

"What?" Ron asked.

"First dinner." I said turning to the dining room.

"REALLY!" Ron yelled.

"Can't save the world on a empty stomach." I said. We went to supper and ate. Before we left the dining hall I gave George a deep kiss.

"Bye." I whispered.

"I'll see you in the morning." He said.  I nodded and followed the trio. After everyone went to bed Hermione and I went into the common room.

"We've got to make sure it covers all four of us." Harry said.

"What are you doing?" Said a voice from the shadows. Neville came up from beneath a table with Trevor.

"Nothing Neville, nothing." Said Harry hiding the cloak.

"You're going out again, aren't you?" Neville asked.

"No we're not go back to bed Neville." Hermione said. Yes, listen to Hermione, whooo! I hope Hermione's mystic persuasive powers work.

"I won't let you to and get Gryffindor in more trouble." Neville said. He's immune!

"Look you have a choice either let us out and no one will kill you or don't let us out, and I'll kill you." I said.

"I'll fight you." Said Neville.

"Look don't be a idiot-" Ron said.

"I'm not an idiot." Neville said.

"Not helping Ron." I grumbled.

"Oh, and you threatening to kill him did." Ron said.

"Sometimes it does." I said defending myself.

"Guys!" Hermione said.

"Move Neville." I said.

"No," He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" I cried, pointing my wand at Neville.

" Avery, how could you do full-body bind on him?" Hermione said. 

"I saved you the trouble, now let's go." I said. We huddled under the cloak and set out. When we reached door it was slightly open.

"If you guys want to go back, I understand." Harry said.

"Don't be stupid." Ron and Hermione said.

"Where you go, I go." I said together we stepped in. Harry began to play the flute. Ron opened the door.

"Well?" Asked Hermione.

"It's pitch black." Ron said. I rolled my eyes and jumped down landing on something soft.

"Clear!" I called. I was about to move when I began to feel vines grow around me. I was going to yell a warning but it had wrapped something around my mouth. Harry dropped then Ron, and finally Hermione.

"We're lucky we have this." Ron said. Hermione jumped out quickly.

"Lumos." She said, her wand lit and she stated at us in horror.

"This is Devil Snare!" She exclaimed.

"Devil Snare likes darkness." Hermione recited.

"Then light a fire." Harry said.

"I can't there's no wood." She said.

"ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" Ron bellowed. I assume my eyes were saying: 'Light a bloody fire!'.  Hermione cast a spell and we managed to get out. I gasped for breath.

"I love you!" I exclaimed hugging Hermione. We walked into another chamber filled with wings objects.

"Do you think they'll attack?" Hermione asked.

"Well, they look harmless but-" Harry Said.

"They're enchanted winged keys." I said pointing up. They all gave me dumb looks.

"You know for the door." I said. Harry nodded and then three of them got brooms.

"Look for one with a crumpled wing." I said. They soon came down with the key and we opened the next door. It was a giant a chess set. Ron gave us a bunch of directions that I'd didn't understand. Now there were an equal amount of color on both sides. I think we were winning.

"We're nearly there, let me think. I have to be taken."  Ron said.

"NO!" Harry and Hermione said.

"You can't lose your virginity to a chess piece!" I cried. They both ignored me. And then everything happened in a blur the queen smacked Ron, the king gave Harry a crown. We won(I think).

"You stay here and take care of Ron." I said. Hermione nodded. Harry and I went to the next room there was a scroll. I read it.

"Easy, the small bottle will get us through." I said.

"There's not enough for the both of us." Harry said. 'There is, just touch it with your wand and let me take care of it.' I did as the voice told me. Now there were two bottles. Harry took the drink and so did I. We walked through the fire. A person stood there, I had been right all along.