Infinite

Hey! this is one of those stories i made in a sudden splurge of ideas, so I'm not expecting many reads out of it. I'd love your comments, votes, and reactions, though.. because who doesn't want those? Do me a favor and get me excited, click that little star on the bottom of this chapter.

If anyone has a good title for this story, could you pleasee comment it? I'm at a total loss for words here when it comes to appealing names.

xoxo

""""""""""'''''

My father stumbls up the stairs after me, a shattered beer bottle in hand. I rush up the staircase, bolting into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. "Ellie!" He slurs, banging on the door. I swallow hard, ignoring the tears that blur my vision and curling into a ball inside the bathtub. My hair, pure white, tumbles over my shoulders in beachy waves, due to swimming earlier. My father's hands beat on the door, cracking noises erupting from the wood. "You little bitch!" He screams, using more force. I know I can't stay in here forever. He'd eventually break the door down, and do what he always does after a late night of drinking.

He bursts through the door, kicking it to the side and glaring at my huddled body. I look around for something, anything that could help me escape him this time. I'm tired of accepting his abuse, of pushing through it and pitying him. Tonight is the night I'll fight back, and no one can stop me.

The closest thing to me is a shampoo bottle. I grab it. holding it in my shaky hands and placing it out in front of me. He comes closer, hovering over me. The smell of tequila fills my lungs, and I do my best not to gag. Swallowing hard, I back away even farther into the tub, trying not to show weakness towards him. "You're nothing, you know that?" He hisses, his face inches from mine. I don't react, but his words pierce my heart like knives. "If I killed you tonight, nobody would care. They wouldn't even realize you were dead." His hot breath fans my face, the disgusting smell reeking into my lungs.

I close my eyes, shaking with fear. The stinging pain of his hand on my cheek jolts me out of my horrified daze, and my eyes fly open. I stare into his silvery blue eyes, identical to mine, ignoring the pain. Here, in front of me, is my father. The only family I have left since the accident.

I stoos slowly, backing into the wall. "You don't mean that." I whisper, voice hoarse. "Please don't say that."

He smiles, a possessed look in his eyes. "You're worthless. Nobody cares about you." He traces a finger on my cheekbone, making me shiver. "The only one who ever loved you was your mother." Tears fill his eyes, but he doesn't seem to be upset. "She's dead, Ellie. Dead." I don't reply, feeling my own cheeks dampen. "it's all your fault!" He suddenly screams, kicking me in the stomach.

I double over, coughing, and he pushes me down onto the floor. His hands grab my wrists, forcefully pushing them behind my back. I cry out, trying to get out of his grip before things get too violent. It doesn't seem like today i'll escape. "You killed her!" He yells,. "You killed Maria!"

I shake my head, tears streaming down my face. He knees my lower spine, causing me to arch my back up with the pain. I try not to scream, although it hurts so much. A burning fire spreads up my spine, to my head. Oh, no. I can't pass out now.

He rolls me over onto my stomach, holding the broken beer bottle in his shaking hands. "You bastard. You took Maria from me!" He cries out, large crocodile tears running down his face and landing on my neck. "You'll pay for this, Riley." He holds the glass to my neck.

Yeah, he called me Riley. As in, the were who murdered my mother during a raid. The alpha of the Cirrus pack, who was soon killed by none other than my father. He hasn't been the same since.