Pt.22

Okay. I'm going to take in all your rage comments, because I know, i'm a HORRIBLE person for not updating in what, five days? This is my most popular story, yet I can't seem to get enough motivation to write it. I have no idea why i'm only having writers block with this story, but it MUST go away! 

Vote and comment, because.. Yeah. Because.

Now I have a story promotion thing going on, so i'm gonna show you this one It's called I'm Going To Enjoy Killing you by JazmynEloraCarr.

There isn't a description, so I'm going to make one up for you, kay? Kay.

I'm Going To Enjoy Killing You

Sadie Stillmore is starting a new life, moving from busy Boston to quiet Boscawen. It's there she meets Kyle, her sweet, amazing neighbor. They become close, but will her bloody past tear them apart?

So, that was a crappy description. Don't hate me for my long blurbs..  I love you all! Mwah! VOTE OR I WILL CUT YOU ^-^

---

(Ellie's POV)

College is supposed to be the best time of your life, but so far it's been the worst. I'd rather be at home, with Fae and Mason and Dawson, not sitting in a class full of hormonal boys overdosing in Axe and girls who wear belts for skirts. It looked like there was a bar covering their privates, like the ones you see on tv.

How is this even legal?

I was sitting in the cafeteria, swirling my spoon around in the tomato soup in front of me and wishing I was with them, that they were still alive and I wasn't dying. I hadn't made many friends, but Xavier was a social butterfly.

Or a social werewolf.

He sat next to me, resting his chin on my shoulder and making funny faces my way to try and cheer me up. It was working, and I ended up cracking a smile when he poked my face with his tongue. Another couple laughed in front of us, watching it, and a few boys were sitting around and talking about something else. Rolling my eyes, I turned my head towards him, accidentally getting his tongue to poke my nose.

I crinkled my nose , flinging some tomato soup his way. It splattered on his face and down his black button down, making him groan and flick me. "Ellie." He whined, his tongue flickering on his cheeks to lap up the soup.

Typical dogs.

My eyes rolled again, and I picked up Georgia's napkin, wiping his face and pressing my lips on his for a moment. He chuckled, pulling me closer. He tasted like soup. "God, miss me much?" He whispered.

"Don't get too cocky." I whacked his head lightly, leaning back in my seat to find Damon and Chase, the twins, staring at us with mouths hanging open.

"She likes it rough," Chase commented, flipping his blonde skater hair.

That set Damon and Georgia into a fit of giggles, and even Xavier laughed. I just huffed, crossing my arms over my chest and eating the rest of my soup silently. A girl in my english class sat next to me, but I couldn't remember her name.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked quietly. She was one of those nice, shy types of girls, with dark chocolate hair, glasses, and blue eyes. She was dreadfully skinny, and taller than me. 

I smiled. "Nope, i'm a whore."

She smirked. "That's what I thought. I'm Cassie."

"Ellie."