Pt.30

Ahh!

this is the 30th chapter, and you know how when people turn thirty they start to feel old? I know how they feel .  The beginning of this story is over, 80 pages in already, and it's almost ending .  Thanks for all the reads i've gotten, and THERE'S A NEW COVER! It's so pretty :)

Oh! New story i'm writing .  .  .  It's called The Bucket List, wanna go read it for me? The descriptions right here :3

Dani Hart isn't your average, vision obsessed teenager. She lives in her 1985 camaro, washes her hair in McDonald's, and works in a chop shop inside the heart of Boston. Forgotten by her mother and an unknown to her father, she wanders around the city in search of a new place to get lost in her music, and to complete the thing she made when she was five years old- The Bucket List.

Photography America is the largest corporate photography business, and Clayton is in the heart of it. His dream of capturing African life is almost coming true, and it's all up to Francis Hart whether he stays in Boston- or goes to Africa to pursue the career of a lifetime.

The Bucket List ties them together..

But can it string them apart?

I feel like since it's the thirtieth, i'm gonna change things up and do a poll! :

If you were to eat yourself, would you get larger, or disappear completely?

o.o comment your answer :)

xxx

---

I could practically feel the heat radiating off of my cheeks as Xavier pulled back into the pack house, hand resting on my thigh .  There was a mark on my neck, so dark it was visible even though hidden by my curtain of hair, that proved a warning to unmated wolves- touch me, and die .  Most boyfriends give their girls a promise ring, maybe a necklace or bracelet, but nope, not my Buttercup .  He bit me .

"Are you ready?" He asked quietly .

I looked out over the horizon, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding .  His tone was soft yet rough at the same time, bringing back memories of only a half hour before, under the willow in the darkness of the night .  "No," I managed .  "But I don't really have much of a choice . "

He nodded, leaning over to peck my cheek .  "Everything's going to be alright," He murmured .  "I promise . "

I shook my head, opening the door and letting the fall air run through the cotton of my clothes and cool my heated face .  "Don't make promises you can't keep," I mumbled, sliding out of the car after tucking a strand of hair behind his ear .  He bit his lip, looking insanely attractive, but I pushed away the thought and stared as Dustin exited the house, a smirk playing on his lips .

"Hey, El .  Long time no see," He greeted, pulling me in for a one sided hug .  I returned it with a pat on his back, pulling away to watch Fae as she ran towards us .

"Ellie!" I grinned, feeling a weight lighten when she enveloped me in her tiny embrace .  We were about the same size, thank god, as i'd been the short one in Boston for a while .  "How was it?" She asked with a low voice, laughing quietly .

I rose a brow .  "You'd think that's a little private," I commented, but scratched the back of my neck awkwardly .  "Later . " I agreed quietly .

There was a rush of people coming out the door, most laughing and smiling .  Only a few stopped to acknowledge me, most rushing over to Xavier and attacking him with kisses and squeals .  I didn't mind- after all, he was Alpha, and I was just his mate .  There was no jealousy; he just mated me, so why would I have any reason to believe he had feelings for somebody else?