Info

Name: Y/n Truman

Name: Y/n Truman

Age: 17

Height: 5'9 ( Joon-yeong is 5'7)

Personality: Y/n is a very chill person who loves a good joke, but she also doesn't back down from much (besides horror movies) and all of Hyosan high sees her as their friend.

Activities: Y/n is in both boxing and baseball, her parents before passing, wanting her to know self defense before entering jr high.

Extra
Y/n and Joon-yeong are already dating, the boy always having a crush ever since they were 13 and had finally asked the girl out once they were 16 after Y/n confessed.

Y/n's parents were military and had been stationed in Seoul, but after passing after being exposed to chemicals when Y/n was only 4, the Korean government had taken care of Y/n, letting her stay with a family till she turned 10, then giving her the choice to live in an apartment by herself, the girl agreeing and now getting a monthly pay from the money saved up by her parents and their service in the military.

Daesu and Y/n are best friends, the boy haven always being her friend since they were little, the two always finding ways to sneak off and get food whenever their classes ended up being to boring.

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲