-6-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Ugh, I'm so bored" Y/n sighed while rolling around on Daesu's bed.

"You just got here" "I know but all we're doing is sitting here" Y/n responded while cracking her knuckles, Daesu finding the sound annoying.

"Yeah I know, we should go to the convenience store" Daesu suggested, food was always his first and last suggestion, but it was still a suggestion.

"*sigh* fine, but you're gonna pay" "I always do anyways" Daesu shrugged as we both got up, the boy singing a tune about food as we got our shoes on before leaving Daesu's apartment.

"Aren't you and Joon-yeong partners for the project thing?" Daesu asked "yeah, he's coming over tomorrow to start on it," I say while looking at my phone.

"Mhm, well I'm glad I live a floor above you" Daesu joked, laughing as I rolled my eyes before seeing a post about me.

The post was from that Ji-ho girl I fought and had only been liked by her teammates plus mine and even Hyeon-ju.

The post was talking about how it was impossible for me to win because I dress like a "slut" honestly I'd take the slut thing as a compliment if it weren't for the fact that she was saying I somehow cheated during our match.

But what surprised me was the fact that there were 3,345 comments all backing me up, most being from my friends and even Joon-yeong who said "you're only hating because she won and has a sense of style" and the replies were just a bunch of girls asking where I got him from.

Even Joon-yeong's mom commented about the girl being sad and not admitting that she's just a bad boxer.

"Oh, you saw the post?" Daesu asked as we walked into the store "yeah, why didn't you say anything?" "Cause look at those comments, they handled everything perfectly," the boy says, already grabbing a bag of chips just as I saw his comment too, a slight chuckle leaving my lips as I placed my phone in my pocket before grabbing my snacks.

"Hey lowkey, I feel like something's gonna happen next week," I say, having a random gut feeling that things were off.

"Huh? Like a test?" "No, just something, but I don't think it'll be good," I say Daesu seeming to think about what it could be.

"But let's not worry about it too much I guess, plus next week I gotta pick up my baseball bat from the coach," I say since baseball seasons ended, I just kept forgetting to get my stuff.

"Yeah it's probably just nerves or something," Daesu said, but something was still telling me that it was something different, something worse.

"Yeah, just nerves"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 469