-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Hey, where's Mr. Lee?" I questioned, realizing that we were already three minutes into class and the man still hasn't shown up to start class.

"He can stay gone honestly, I wanted to relax anyways," Hyeon-Ju said, the girl taking selfies of herself as I rolled my eyes, the girl always being a bit of a bully.

Before we could all keep wondering where our science teacher could be, a substitute walked in to get class started, all of us just assumed that his son was sick since we hadn't seen him all day either.

But we had all decided to just leave it at that, taking our notebooks out to start notes.

As I wrote down the notes, I felt a paper ball hit my head, turning to see my friends all looking at me to read it.

'Can't wait to watch your match tonight' the note read as I turned to look at them.

"*whisper* y'all could have just texted me," I say as they all shrugged, even On-jo.

"*whisper* you got a whole fan club" Joon joked before we went back to our notes.

Time skip
Currently, I was getting ready for my match, going into the sports room to grab something from our mini stash that I and the girls made cause the coach had a habit of taking our snacks if they were junk food.

"You in here too?" I say after seeing Seo-Jun eating a candy bar.

"Mhm, I've been waiting on this all day" the girl laughed "honestly though, but you ready for your match today?" I asked, the two of us almost in the same weight class, Seo-jun below me.

"Yeah, hopefully, I'll survive" the girl joked because we were both going up the two best boxers from the school we were all going against.

"Yeah same" I popped my knuckles after grabbing a small bag of chips.

"You have nothing to worry about, you've never lost a match even when you first started" Seo-Jun exclaimed.

"Yeah well apparently that's a crime," I say while glancing at the doors, the two of us knowing that the other girls on our team didn't like us for being the top two boxing champions in the school.

"Forget those girls, there's a reason you're number one and they're not" my friend reassured "thank you" "mhm, anyways let's hurry up so we can eat some real food before getting on the bus," Seo-Jun says with me agreeing with her, the two of us hiding the duffel bag of snacks before leaving.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Alright everyone, remember that you all need to prove who you are today, use Y/n as an example" 'really bruh?'.

The boxing coach was currently giving a pep talk to the girls before they got off the bus, the mention of Y/n making the girls all annoyed with her as she turned her music up, trying to ignore the glares and whispers of insults.

While that talk was being given, all of Y/n's friends were there, I-Sak and Hyo-ryung both having the first letter of Y/n's name on their left cheek and a #1 in the other, On-jo and Ji-min laughing at their two friends while the boys were equally excited as well.

"I can't wait to see this" Cheong stated "yeah I bet you wished you could fight like that" Su-hyeok laughed even after Cheong pushed him "shut up bare-su"

"Hey, Joon-yeong you better be ready to see your girl up there," Gyeong-su said with Daesu and Wu-Jin agreeing.

"I'm always excited to see her," the boy said, an embarrassed smile pulling at his lips as the guys all made fun of him while the girls all gushed over his love for Y/n.