-7-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today Joon-yeong would be coming over and I was currently getting ready for that, deciding to change into one of his shirts and some short spandex shorts.

While I waited on him Ji-min was making all sorts of jokes about what we might do, I-Sam joking along while On-Jo and Hyo-rung both trying to make the two stop, thinking on the innocent side while I just laughed at their texts.

"I guess we'll find out," I said to myself, rubbing my eye just as there was a knock on my door, making me get up and let my boyfriend in.

"Heyyy" I smiled at the boy, seeing he was wearing grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt that did a good job of showing off the frame that our school uniforms hid away.

"You done eyeing me up yet?" Joon asked, making me roll my eyes "you're so mean to me" I say, turning away to let Joon in, hearing him close and lock the door before feeling his arms move to rest on my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"How could I ever be mean to my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked, placing a kiss on my neck, specifically on a part that made butterflies crash into my stomach, a nervous smile on my lips.

"Mhm okay," I looked away from him "yeah okay, come on let's get this project over with, I already have the first half done" he informed me as we went into my room, the two of us opting to sit on my bed and work.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two worked, Y/n chilling in her stomach while Joon-yeong sat against the headboard, the boy couldn't help but look at the girl's legs, his gaze moving up her thighs and to her butt, her boyfriend acting as if this were the first time he's done this.

'Focus' he thought, glancing just to see Y/n flex her legs just the slightest bit, unaware of her boyfriend's gaze on her and the thoughts running through his mind.

"Hey I'm done with my two sections," Y/n said, breaking the boy out of thought as he met her eyes.

"Oh okay that's good, I'm almost done with mine," he said, knowing he had wasted too much time fantasizing to even be considered "done" with his section of the project, but he decided a small break might help him out.

So after sitting his notebook and iPad to the side, watching Y/n have her things to the side as well, now watching the show she had playing for background noise, Joon had moved up to his knees, grazing a hand across Y/n's legs, the girl feeling the dip of her bed as she looked back at him.

"Are you okay?" She questioned, the grin on her face showing she was only playing dumb.

"Mhm, I just feel like taking a break," Joon said, knowing he never liked taking breaks unless it meant he was still being "productive".

"Mhm, a break" Y/n repeated before feeling the boy's lips attach to hers, Joon's hand moving up into her shirt to rub and cress her curves.

"Mmm," it was easy for Y/n to fall for Joon in every kiss they had, sighs and moans being captured into the kiss before Joon decided to pull away, his lips cherry red as she started kissing down Y/n's jaw down to her neck, having a bit more access to Y/n's sweet spot after he moved her braids to the side.

"I-I thought you didn't like breaks" Y/n sighed, a hum of her voice running right through Joon, making the boy's boxers feel as if they were a size too small.

"When did I say that?" Joon asked, his voice just hitting an octave lower than his usual tone of voice.

But after placing a few hickey's on Y/n, knowing she'll have his head by the end of the night for that, Joon began to move down being sure to lightly massage certain areas of Y/n's back, getting a moan from the girl.