Two

The Manobans live in a peaceful lgbt friendly exclusive neighborhood. It's nothing fancy, just an ordinary sometimes boring neighborhood. That's why when Jisoo saw the not just fancy looking but expensive furnitures that's being placed inside the house -she knows it is expensive because she's an interior designer her self, and she knows more than a thing or two about those things- she wonders why they chose to live here, where there are more highend, far more exclusive subdivisions other than theirs.

Jisoo sat into her office to start her work. Her table is just besides the window. She can clearly see from there the house where the new neighbors will be taking. Not being a nosy neighbor but she couldn't help her self to glace and peek at the house across, eyeing on the possible new owners. That's when two black cars arrived, an Audi r8 and convertible Mercedes-Maybach simultaneously.

She swear when she saw the two ladies get out of their respective cars, she felt like everything was in slow motion, like the time is seemingly frozen.

The one who's riding Audi r8 get out first. She was wearing black long dress that hugs her body so right, forming every perfect curves that she has and that slit, that long ass slit, that shows her toned legs. Oh my God, the legs, Jisoo swears she saw it glistening. Shaking her glorious brown hair, she walks like a model in a runway with her high heels stilettos, towards  to a goddamn gorgeous blonde who just got out of her car too. She's wearing a tight black leather long skirt that fits her long legs, and a cropped halter top exposing her toned abs. Jisoo is obviously gawking. She never saw anyone this pretty, gorgeous ladies. She thinks they are not real. They cant be. No one cant be that beautiful, she thinks its unfair.

She was still looking at them from her office window. She saw the brunette skipped and launches herself towards the blonde. The blonde who is taller hugs and spins the brunette, they were laughing excitedly. They stopped after two twirls, and the tall one deeps the short one and capturing and placing a passionate kiss to the brunette. They are all smiles and giggles. Their laughter can be heard and Jisoo smiles admiring the couple from across the street "Awww, what a beautiful couple. So sweet." She can't keep her eyes off the couple. She can't help but admire and be happy witnessing the love and joy of the new neighbors. She heard the brunette squeal as the blonde picks her up and carries her into their new home. What a sight to see. Jisoo still smiling from the events she witness. Love from two people who are now starting their new lives, new journey together. She put a note on her cute pokemon sticky pad a reminder that she will think of something to welcome their new neighbor and paste it on the side of her computer. She stretched and crack her neck, still smiling and she goes back to her work.

Later that day, Lisa came home, just right after the dogs.

"Baby!! Im home!!" Lisa announce, as she enters the door

A full bodied Jisoo throw herself at her wife inspired by the couple she saw earlier. She kissed Lisa deeply and passionately. This gesture took Lisa by surprise, as she tries to steady both of them, she put her arms around Jisoo's waist and lift her, kissing her more deeply.

"Hi baby, i missed you!" Jisoo said breaking the kiss

" hmmmm i missed you more, what's up with you today?? Not that I'm complaining it's just that I'm surprisd." Lisa puts jisoo down, still keeping her close.

"Nothing, I just think.... I don't kiss you that much recently." Jisoo said

"Hahaha baby, you always kiss me. You kiss me, the moment you wake up, you kiss me, after you shower, you kiss me before i left for work and when I get back home, you even kiss me before and after you pee or poo, you kiss me like every possible time you can"

" No, those are not kisses those are just pecks. I just missed you, i think. We don't do those things frequently, hell!! we even don't have sex anymore."

Lisas eyes got wide " uhmm I think we just had sex last Tuesday"

"Nooo. That was just a quickie, before you have to go and leave to the studio. We were so busy with our jobs that we forget us. I just miss us." Now jisoo pouts

"Awww, baby!! " Lisa cups her face pulling it closer so there are nose to nose

"Baby I'm sorry. " she places a quick kiss on the lips.

"Im sorry, if i leave early for work" another kiss

"Im sorry of it seems that i don't have time for you" kiss

"for us" kiss

"how about i make it up to you?" Kiss

"lets go out?" kiss

"dinner?" Kiss

" or lunch?" Kiss

" how about??" Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

" i take a day off? And let's spend the whole day together?? " kiss

"we can make love all day if you want?" Lisa kisses her one last time, and wiggles her eyebrows with a wicked grin plastered inher face.

Jisoo chuckles and hugs her wife tight.

"Im sorry too, if i seem too preoccupied with work, and i sometimes forgot your needs as my wife. Lets do better, hmmm? And yes, lets to that. A day, just the two of us. Maybe we can leave the dogs to nayeon over night? Or even a week?? So that we can , you know bond?" Jisoo smirk,

"Okay, lets do that. Let's arrange our work schedule and match so that there will be no disturbances, no distractions" Lisa kissed her wife one last time

"Saw the new neighbors today" jisoo said switching the topic as she pick up her wife's bag and place it into the corner beside the couch

"Really?" Lisa ask, while untangling her shoelaces. She does this, delicately. Easy, slowly. one by one.

"Yes!! Oh my God. You wont believe me, if i say they are not from this earth or even this universe. They are so pretty and loving to eachother. By the intimacy, i bet they are newlyweds. "

"Oh!! So that's why were acting that way."

"Baby!! No!! Its true, i missed you. But yes, i was jealous. Like a little. But anyway, did i tell you that they were gorgeous, like both of them?"

"Yes? You said they were pretty. Are they're really that pretty? Bet they are not as pretty as my wife. Have they seen my wife huh?"

" baby, they're not just pretty, pretty is an understatement. I mean i don't think there's a right word to describe them. Plus their things, it's so exquisite, fine, like top of the line and that sure cost a lot of fortune. That's why I'm thinking why choose here tho? Of all places why here?"

" what do you mean why here?? Our place is good! This neighborhood is one of the friendliest neighborhood. Everyone is accepting and its peaceful in here."

"Baby. i get it, and i love it here, its just that, here its simple, were not fancy and they are fancy. Like fancy fancy. I just think its odd."

" baby youre overthinking things. Maybe our new neighbor just want a simple peaceful ordinary sometimes boring life that's why they chose here. Try and not to obsess with them hmmm? So whats for dinner??"

"Oh?! I forgot, i was busy eyeing on them and thinking what to give them as welcoming present, that i forgot to cook. Im sorry"

"Oh my god baby, you are obsessing over them, stop, or you'll creep them out."

"Im not obsessing over them, i just observe thats all. And okay i will stop. Just help me think what to give them. Lets just order pizza?"

"Okay, pizza. Extra cheese ."