Eight

New Characters

Lisa's students
Seulgi
Momo
Sunmi
Sana
Chanyeol
Sehun
Baekhyun
Suho
Tzuyu
Dayeon

BamBam - Lead Security

-------------------

Lisa went to her studio a little late at Sunday noon. Dance classes usually starts at 8 and it last upto 2pm. As she enters the building she greeted her friend bambam who is the lead security of the establishment.

"What happen to you?" Lisa pointing at the bandage wrapped around her friends head

"Tsssk all i remember was a pair of sexy cat eyes, toned abs and im dropped to the ground. Im telling you man, girls will be the death of me"

"Was that serious? Did you go to the hospital or something?" Lisa concern

"Nah, man. I just had some concussions, nothing serious, i just put this bandage for effect, chicks dig it. I get free hugs all the time." BamBam smiles widely

"Tsktsktsk you never change. Going up now, see you later"

"Okay man, ill head up on my break, can i use your computer? need to check my emails, you have the smoothest connection in here."

"Yeah ofcourse, told yah, you can just used it, everyone uses it, it doesn't have any password"

"Okay, you the best"

"Okay, catch you later"

Then Lisa head off to her office. As she open the door to her tiny office, she found Kai, burried his face into her computer.

"Nasty.. Nasty things!!!, shipment has been delayed again, this is the third time!!" The guy in dad polo said, annoyance in his voice

"Good afternoon to you too Kai. Did you order something?"

" nope, its Sunmi's, she just ask me to check on this, she said it was important, i don't even understand this thing. Nice set up in here tho, very good connection. Unlike downstairs, so much for an IT floor such a shame"

"Because I'm the best" wink

"Let me check another message of mine, and I'm out in here"

" Take your time bro"

Lisa's students arrived one by one . there's seulgi, momo, sunmi, Sana, chanyeol, sehun, suho, baekhyun, dayeon and tzuyu. Its a fun session that day. She does really enjoy doing this. She doesn't even feel like its work. Because she's surrounded with friends.

After class session they hang out at the open space where you can see the whole town. Fresh air, good view, amazing company. They just sit there, let the time pass, eating snacks, endless talking, laughing together. And just like that, they didn't even realized that it was getting dark already.

"Shit!!! I forgot the time!!! Lisa, can i used your computer, i just need to send something?" Dayeon doesn't wait for an answer and just bolted into Lisa's tiny office.

"Its getting dark now guys, have to go home. And uhmm we don't have a session tomorrow, its uhmmm me and Jisoo's wedding anniversary. I would like to celebrate it." Lisa says feeling shy

There's a wooot and oooohs from everyone

"Make sure you buy some flowers and wear something you know sexy" tzuyu suggests

" yeah yeah, sexy time" momo chimed in

Lisa just cover her face with her palms, hide the blush away.

Everybody was heading out to the elevator when Sana says she left her tumbler in the studio and she has to go back. And tzuyu says she'll come with her since she left her towel back there too.

"Just don't forget to lock everything"

Then everyone went home after that.