Chapter 10 Incident Happens

No one in the room spoke, only An Guogong's rapid and heavy breathing due to fright and anger, after a long while, he finally raised his head, his red eyes filled with disbelief, and fell directly on Yan Jingyu's body .

"Father, I don't have..." Yan Jingyu's face had already faded, she shook her head in fear, her voice trembling.

"My sister is fine, but Dad hasn't said anything yet. Are you kidding yourself?" Yan Jingshu's voice sounded without any ups and downs, and as soon as she finished speaking, she immediately felt a cold gaze fall on her. body.

Yan Jingshu didn't back down, she turned her head to meet this line of sight, her clear eyes were also full of indifference, and she looked straight back at Mrs. Xie.

Xie, who had never seen Yan Jingshu such a tough and cold attitude, was stunned for a moment, then took a deep look at Yan Jingshu, and looked away.

Ever since Mr. An said that Zhao Xian from the Marquis of Yongchang's mansion was not coming to the mansion yesterday, Mrs. Xie had felt something bad, but she didn't expect everything to happen so fast. Before she could think of a countermeasure, Yan Jingshu had already started Attack.

After reading the confession of Li Wang and Qiulan, Duke An was already in a rage, but he still couldn't believe it, but Yan Jingyu's reaction and Yan Jingshu's words made his only A trace of luck vanished in an instant.

The person who killed the second son turned out to be his own daughter. Such a fact made An Guogong feel as if he had been hit on the head with a heavy stick. His eyes suddenly went dark, as if the sky was spinning, and his feet staggered. Fortunately, he was supported in time by Yan Zhong beside him, so he didn't fall to the ground.

"Master—" "Father—" An Guogong nearly fainted, startled everyone in the room, and rushed to help him.

Holding his chest for a long while, An Guogong raised his finger tremblingly and pointed at Yan Jingyu, scolding with hatred in his eyes: "You, how could you do such a thing to your own brother—"

"Father, I don't have a daughter, I really don't have a daughter, you believe that my daughter—" Yan Jingyu knelt down with a plop, shaking her head vigorously, with tears pouring down her face, she looked extremely innocent and pitiful.

Even though An Guogong was in a rage, when he saw his daughter crying and pleading, his heart softened for a moment unconsciously. And at this moment, Nanny An walked in.

She didn't seem to notice the chaos in the room, and after saluting, she didn't wait for Mrs. Yan to ask, and said directly: "Go back to Mrs. Yan, the slave has already asked, and the one who spread those rumors is Biyun next to Miss San, and she According to Miss San's order, send a message to Li Wang and Qiu Lan. Moreover, Biyun also explained that the reason why Miss San did this was because the son of Lord Zhen Guo was interested in the second young master, and Miss San was interested in the son of Lord Zhen Guo... "

Considering Yan Jingyu's face, Nanny An didn't finish her sentence, but everyone in the room could hear her meaning clearly, including Duke An.

His own daughter actually went to harm her elder brother for a man. This kind of cognition was like adding fuel to the fire, which made An Guogong instantly furious to the point of losing his mind. When he raised his hand, the offering paper was thrown heavily on Yan Jingyu's face. Shouting like thunder, "What else do you have to

say—" "Father, daughter, daughter..." Yan Jingyu, who has been loved by her parents since she was a child, has never been looked at by An Guogong with such fierce eyes, and she has never been scolded. In addition, everything he had done was revealed, and the secrets in his heart were revealed to the public. A huge wave of panic and shame came over him. The defense line in his heart collapsed completely, and he couldn't bear it any longer.

"Yu'er——" Xie's expression changed drastically and she screamed in shock, and rushed to Yan Jingyu's side, "Yu'er, what's wrong with you? Wake up, don't scare mother,

Yu'er—" Yan Jingyu fainted suddenly, Everyone in the room was taken aback, Duke An's anger was extinguished for a moment, and Yan Jingshu was also a little surprised. Unexpectedly, Yan Jingyu knew how to be afraid. It's ridiculous that he is such a stern and soft guy. In his previous life, he played with him in the palm of his hand and cut off his future.

"Go and invite the doctor." Several people in the room were in a hurry, bewildered, and indifferent. In the end, it was Mrs. Yan who spoke, and Yan Zhong rushed to invite the doctor. It was placed on the bed in the inner room.

Mrs. Xie followed in without leaving. Seeing this, Duke An, although still angry, could not continue to question Yan Jingyu, so he sighed heavily and fell down on the chair.

After a while, Yan Zhong brought a doctor here, and it turned out to be the old doctor who saw Yan Jingshu yesterday. When he saw him, An Guogong couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, but everyone came, and he couldn't change it, so he had to invite him. Into the room.

"Doctor, how is my daughter?" Seeing that the old doctor only took his pulse but didn't speak, Xie couldn't help asking anxiously.

The old doctor also withdrew his hand at this time, and said: "Ling Ai seems to have suffered a lot of stimulation, suddenly frightened and frightened, so that the energy mechanism was reversed and her orifices were blocked, and she fainted just now. Fortunately, Ling Ai has a strong body, and her body is strong. It's not a serious problem, as long as you calm down and drink two sets of soothing soup, you'll be fine."

"Really? That's good, that's good." Xie almost wept with joy.

An Guogong, who also followed the doctor to the inner room, couldn't help secretly heaving a sigh of relief. Although he was annoyed at his daughter's behavior, he was the only daughter after all, so he was still thinking about it instinctively.

Although the doctor said her daughter was fine, Mrs. Xie felt sorry for her daughter, and finally complained to Mr. An. Looking at her pale face on the bed, he choked up and said, "Master, even if Yu'er is at fault, you should be scolded and punished." How can you do it——"

Seeing that Mrs. Xie was still protecting Yan Jingyu, and instead blamed himself, Mr. An suddenly became angry, pointing to the few confession papers picked up by Mrs. An, and said angrily: "You know What? See for yourself what your good daughter has done—"

"Of course I know!" For some reason, Mrs. Xie suddenly became tough. Her face was sullen, and everyone in the room was taken aback by what she said. Even Yan Jingshu was surprised. So directly admitted.

An Guogong was stunned, as if he didn't understand, and said: "You know?! What do you know?"

Mrs. Xie didn't answer immediately, she carefully tucked the quilt for Yan Jingyu, and then she got up and looked at Anguo Gong, said: "Yu'er told my concubine about this matter last night."

"You actually knew it a long time ago! Then why didn't you tell me earlier, just now you pretended to know nothing." Anguo Thinking of how Mrs. Xie seemed to really know nothing just now, the public felt so angry that his heart ached again.

"What did the concubine say? And the master didn't tell the truth to the concubine, did he? He even lied to the concubine that the book is sick." Xie, however, acted confidently, and blamed An Guogong in turn.

"This, how can this be the same..." An Guogong paused, maybe Xie's words were too righteous, and he felt a little guilty for no reason.

At this time, Mrs. Xie slowed down her tone, and said: "I know that the master doesn't want me to worry about it, so I concealed it. Shu'er also didn't want this matter to be known by more people, because of Shu'er's feelings, I didn't say anything."

An Guogong concealed it first, and now he heard Xie's words, and he said something when he questioned No more exports.

"Forget it, let's talk about this matter later, no matter what, it is a fact that Yu'er framed his brother, and it must not be easily dismissed." An Guogong shook his hand, not to entangle the issue with Xie Shi, and turned to look at Yan Jingyu who was still in a coma.

It's just that although he couldn't forget it easily, he couldn't think of what to do for a while, so he couldn't help looking at Yan Jingshu, the sufferer.

Mrs. Xie saw it, and before Yan Jingshu could speak, she looked at Yan Jingshu lovingly, and said with pity: "Master is right, Yu'er must be punished for doing such a wrong thing, fortunately, Shu'er An auspicious person has his own nature, and he has not really been wronged, otherwise,

even if Yu'er apologizes with death, it will not be able to make up for the harm Shu'er suffered..." Although An Guogong wanted to punish her, but he didn't come to the point. The extent of her death, after all, as Xie said, Yan Jingshu was not really victimized. It's just that Yan Jingyu framed her elder brother and killed her to silence her. She has committed so many evil things at a young age, and she is still a girl. If she is not severely punished and she is made to remember the lesson thoroughly, who knows what she will do in the future.

After pondering for a while, Duke An finally made a decision. He took a deep look at Yan Jingyu, and said in a deep voice, "Send the third lady to the ancestral hall, and only send three meals of porridge and water every day, and no one is allowed to serve her." The

ancestral hall is the home of the family The place where ancestors are worshipped is only opened for sacrifices or when there are major events such as marriage, funeral, birthday, and happiness in the family.

Although Yan Jingyu made a big mistake, she is a daughter after all. The appearance and body of her daughter's family are related to her life and cannot be easily damaged. If it is punished by the rattan family law, it is meaningless if it is light, and it is afraid of hurting the body if it is serious, leaving scars and hidden diseases, which will affect the whole life.

Shutting Yan Jingyu into the ancestral hall without beating or scolding may seem harmless, but this is the most serious punishment after expelling her family. In particular, Duke An did not allow anyone to follow him, and only gave three bowls of bland porridge every day, and left Yan Jingyu, who was spoiled since she was a child, alone in the cold and dead silence of the empty ancestral hall full of ancestral tablets and portraits. , I am afraid that I would rather be beaten severely.

Mrs. Xie knew that Yan Jingyu would not be able to escape this time, so she did not intercede on her behalf, so as not to anger Duke An again, but she did not expect that Duke An would imprison Yan Jingyu in the ancestral hall. If this is spread, everyone will know that Yan Jingyu must have made a big mistake, and whoever would ask her to marry her will ruin the rest of her life, which is completely unacceptable to her.

"My lord, you want to punish Yu'er. I have nothing to say, but it's already autumn, and the ancestral hall is already gloomy and cold. Yu'er has always been delicate and weak, and now she is still sick. How can I bear it, my lord..."

Mr. An was not moved by Mrs. Xie, he was determined to punish Yan Jingyu, otherwise he would not be worthy of Yan Jingshu, so before Mrs. Xie finished speaking, he waved his hand and said, "I have made up my mind, there is no need Talk too much, just send in the soup and medicine at that time."

Seeing that Mr. An was so tough, Mrs. Xie pursed her lips and knelt down directly.