Chapter 75 A Spy

After returning to the small courtyard where Xie Huan lived, looking at Mu Chongyan, who was a little more reticent than before, Xie Huan thought about it, and said: "Don't think too much, it hasn't been long since Shu'er knew about you, so I accept it for a while. It's normal if it doesn't work, and it will be fine in the future..."

Mu Chongyan was not too sad, after missing Yan Jingshu's first 20 years, he was already prepared not to be accepted by Yan Jingshu, and now Yan Jingshu He is still willing to talk to himself, which already makes him feel very happy, so there is no other dissatisfaction.

But he didn't expect Xie Huan to comfort himself, after all, every time he came here before, he was rejected directly, which made Mu Chongyan suddenly realize something.

Showing a sad and bitter smile, Mu Chongyan shook his head, but said nothing.

Xie Huan frowned slightly, he didn't say anything to tell Mu Chongyan to leave, then turned around and poured a cup of tea for Mu Chongyan. But that's all, for him, it's more important than Mu Chongyan being Yan Jingshu after all.

He could comfort Mu Chongyan, but he would not ask Yan Jingshu for Mu Chongyan's sake.

But Xie Huan didn't know that Mu Chongyan, who was drinking the tea that Xie Huan personally poured for him, was not feeling sad because he thought he was lost, but happy as if he had discovered a huge treasure.

Yan Jingshu didn't know that it was because of him that Mu Chongyan found the most useful way to attack Xie Huan. After returning home, he also told Jiang Chenghan about Yongchang Hou and others.

After hearing this, Jiang Chenghan also said something similar to Xie Huan's 'you deserve it', but thinking that King Chuxiang was so efficient, he felt that he couldn't be too far behind.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chenghan worked harder in the Audit Department. It's just that he deliberately planted flowers to keep them from blooming, but unintentionally planted willows and willows to make shade. When he was following Mu Tingyuan's little tail everywhere to avenge himself and Yan Jingshu, he accidentally discovered that Kang Wang seemed to be related to Beidi.

When it was still in Ningcheng, after a thorough investigation of the case of the fake Zhao Dali by the imperial envoy, the fake Zhao Dali and others were accused of infiltrating the Ningcheng garrison in order to obtain the secrets of Daqi's army, or take the opportunity to create chaos Waiting for Beidi spies, and after finding out all this, the fake Zhao Dali and others were immediately punished by Ming Zhengdian.

At that time, Jiang Chenghan also agreed with this conclusion, because whether it was stealing the garrison map of Tianmingguan, or what Yan Jingshu said in his previous life, he was secretly appointed by Kou Shijun to escort the Daqi envoy, but was assassinated by fake Zhao Dali on the way, and the beneficiaries were all Beidi undoubtedly.

But now, Jiang Chenghan found out that when he was in Ningcheng, the little leader who was supposed to be executed together with the fake Zhao Dali and others was still alive and in the capital. among.

This discovery surprised Jiang Chenghan, but he didn't witness the execution of the fake Zhao Dali and others, so he thought that Beidi might have done something, not only saved them, but also put them in the capital.

But no matter what, since he knew that this person was a spy of Beidi, of course Jiang Chenghan couldn't let him go, and immediately followed him. As a result, during the follow-up period, he discovered that the little boss was in private contact with an aide of Kang Wangfu.

Beidi spy, Kang Wang's staff, Jiang Chenghan faintly felt that he seemed to have discovered something extraordinary. The matter was of great importance, so he immediately reported the matter to King Chu Xiang.

When King Chuxiang heard about this, his expression became serious instantly. He knew all about the secret cultivation of forces among the princes, but dealing with spies from the enemy country was another matter.

However, this cannot be used to say that King Kang is suspected of collaborating with the enemy. It may be that the association with the Beidi spy may be just the private behavior of the staff, or it may even be Jiang Chenghan's misreading. After all, after Kou Shijun captured those people, he only took a look.

However, just in case, the King of Chu Xiang decided to investigate the matter thoroughly. As for Jiang Chenghan, he was also one of the parties involved in the Beidi spies, and he was familiar with it, so he investigated with the King of Chu Xiang.

As for the son of Lord Zhen Guo, although Jiang Chenghan didn't completely solve him during this period, he also caused him a lot of trouble, and even got so tired that the eldest princess was criticized. Xu Shi guessed that someone was targeting him, but for a while he couldn't find out who was behind the scenes. Fearing that something would happen to his only son, Lord Zhen simply detained him at home and was not allowed to go out.

On weekdays, he was even more cautious in his words and deeds, so Jiang Chenghan had no choice but to let them go for a while, so he let him go for the time being and concentrated on investigating the Beidi spies.

Although the winter in the capital came later than in Ningcheng, and it was not as harsh as in the north, it was still cold every day after winter. In the twelfth lunar month, a heavy snowfall covered the entire capital city in pure white.

As the end of the year approached, the capital became more and more lively. Although business matters are important, flesh and blood are more important, so King Chuxiang used his power for personal gain and gave Jiang Chenghan a long vacation so that he could go home and spend time with Yan Jingshu and the children.

Last year, because of Yan Jingshu's pregnancy and Kang Kangxiao, although it has been the second year since he entered Beijing, neither Jiang Chenghan nor Jiajia had a good tour in Beijing.

This time he had a rare free time, so Jiang Chenghan sent Kangkang to An Guogong's mansion and entrusted it to Mrs. Yan, while he and Yan Jingshu took Jiajia to go out for fun.

Although it was winter, the central capital was already prosperous and prosperous, and Ningcheng was far behind. Jiang Chenghan was not bad, he had been to the capital in his early years, and had seen it for a while, but Jiajia was very novel and joyful. While playing, the family of three also bought a lot of New Year's goods and gifts needed for the New Year.

In the middle of the tour, I also met Xiao Yanchu, the little emperor's grandson who came to find Jiajia after learning about this, and asked Xie Huan for leave. Xie Huan came with him because he had nothing to do. So the family of three had grown to five people, and later at the invitation of Xiao Yanchu, they went to a manor in the suburbs of Beijing that the emperor bestowed upon him on his birthday this year.

Although the manor is not big, it attracts the geothermal heat from the hot spring palace not far away. Not only are the spring flowers and fruits lush in the courtyard all the year round, but you can also soak in the hot springs and enjoy the snow, which is more elegant and leisurely.

However, the manor is not big, and there is only one hot spring pool, and because of their different identities, even though Xiao Yanchu said it was fine and offered him a kind invitation, neither Yan Jingshu nor Xie Huan accepted it.

They stayed in Xiao Yanchu's manor for a day, and ate some fresh fruits and vegetables that were rarely seen in winter. It was not until evening, seeing that it was getting late and it was time to go home, that the group left the manor and returned to Beijing. It was meaningless for Xiao Yanchu to stay in the manor alone, so he went back to the city with them.

In the next few days, Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu either visited relatives or friends, and even visited Yan Jingshu's mentor.

During the period, Yan Jingshu also met some of his friends who are still studying in Mushan Academy, but he ignored them.

Before he got married, he had invited these few friends to get together to say goodbye, not wanting to wait for him to arrive at the appointed place, but he didn't see any of them in the private room, only Mu Tingyuan who shouldn't be here at all.

After that, his friends also sent him a letter explaining that they told Mu Tingyuan about their reunion because of threats from Mu Tingyuan, but Yan Jingshu did not forgive them.

He believed what they said, and believed that Mu Tingyuan had threatened them, but what disappointed him was that they knew what Mu Chongyan thought about him and that they didn't want to see Mu Chongyan, but no one told him about it. He fell into danger without knowing it.

If Jiang Chenghan hadn't been there that day, he didn't dare to think about what would have happened. In this way, although he will not retaliate against them, he will not be able to forgive them anyway.

After Jiang Chenghan learned that those people were Yan Jingshu's so-called friends, he couldn't put on a polite smile. Although Yan Jingshu didn't intend to say anything more to those people, Jiang Chenghan couldn't pretend that nothing happened.

However, he would not intentionally plot against those people, he just informed Yan Jingshu's mentor of their actions. The teacher who read Yan Jingshu had a kind attitude towards those people, probably because he didn't know what they had done.

Sure enough, after Jiang Chenghan finished speaking, Yan Jingshu's teacher immediately changed his face. Yan Jingshu didn't blame Jiang Chenghan for his rash actions. After all, Jiang Chenghan also vented his anger for him, and what he said was true, so he nodded and admitted.

Yan Jingshu's teacher was naturally furious, but he didn't say anything in front of Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan.

Jiang Chenghan didn't ask much, but not long after that, he heard that those people were kicked out of Mushan Academy because of their lack of virtue.

Although Mushan Academy is not as good as Taixue and Guozijian, it is also a very prestigious academy in Daqi. These people were kicked out because of their reputation of being unworthy. In the future, there will be no academy to accept them. Being an official will also be greatly affected.

For this, Jiang Chenghan didn't sympathize with them at all. People always have to pay the price for their actions.

Halfway through the holiday, which coincided with New Year's Eve, Xie Huan came to Jiang's house to celebrate the New Year with Yan Jingshu's family as usual. As expected by Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu, as midnight approached, Chuxiang King Mu Chongyan, who was supposed to attend the palace banquet in the imperial city, came again uninvited.

Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu didn't say anything, only one invited him to the table, and the other ordered the servants to serve another set of bowls and chopsticks.

Mu Chongyan obviously didn't expect to be treated like this this time, and he was a little flattered, but he was happy in the bottom of his heart.

After watching the New Year's Eve, I can rest. Yan Jingshu originally wanted to arrange a place for Mu Chongyan, but after thinking about it, she felt that it was unnecessary. Sure enough, after Xi left, Mu Chongyan followed Xie Huan directly back to Xie Huan's yard.

The next day, although Xiao Huang's grandson Xiao Yanchu didn't show up, he brought several cartloads of gifts to Jiang's family in the name of thanking the teacher. It's just that after the gifts were moved into the courtyard, Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu looked at the gift list, but there were two copies. One is from Xiao Yanchu, and the other is not signed, but Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu are very clear that there is no one else except Mu Chongyan.

When Mu Chongyan and Xie Huan came out of the room and saw these things, they directly admitted them.

Now that Yan Jingshu knew her background and Mu Chongyan's identity, there was no need to hide anything from Mu Chongyan when he sent something. It's just that he had to cover it up to the outside world, so he borrowed Xiao Yanchu's name.

Mu Chongyan later told Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu which ones were for Yan Jingshu and which ones were for the two children. As for Jiang Chenghan's, he has a wife and children, and Mu Chongyan doesn't want to give him anything.