Chapter 26 Enter v Third Change

Looking at Yan Jingshu who was almost attached to his body, so close that he could feel the warm breath exhaled by the other party, looking at him with pleading eyes without blinking, Jiang Chenghan was silent for a long time before finally opening his mouth and saying: "... ...I won't touch him anymore, you, you can let go." Although the tone was still low, there was no sign of anger.

Yan Jingshu was taken aback for a moment, and then she realized that she quickly let go of Jiang Chenghan's arm, took another step back, and separated some distance from Jiang Chenghan. Then he opened his mouth, but for a moment he didn't know what to say, he just lowered his eyes and stood there awkwardly.

He never thought that the first time he saw Jiang Chenghan after his rebirth was in such a situation, and Jiang Chenghan saw him being slighted by others. Thinking that Jiang Chenghan might have something to him because of this, Yan Jingshu could only wait to see him immediately. He beat Mu Tingyuan to death with his own hands.

Seeing that Yan Jingshu let go of him and just lowered his head, not looking at himself and not speaking, Jiang Chenghan had no choice but to ask again: "...Are you okay?"

Yan Jingshu pursed his lips and shook his head in silence, Jiang Chenghan came quickly Well, Mu Tingyuan didn't have time to do anything to him at all, so he didn't suffer any injuries and his clothes were all in good condition, so there was nothing serious about it.

Jiang Chenghan's concerned words made Yan Jingshu feel a little relieved. He bit his lips, and finally suppressed the shame and uneasiness in his heart that Jiang Chenghan saw himself in such a mess, looked up at Jiang Chenghan, and said: "Thank you today, thank you today, Thank you for helping me, I..."

Jiang Chenghan saw Yan Jingshu's strong and calm appearance but the corners of his eyes were red, he couldn't help feeling a little pity in his heart, he softened his expression, and said slowly: "Don't be so polite with me, you are fine That's good...do you want me to take you home now?" The

two are obviously still a fiancée, and will be the two closest people in the world in the future, but now they have only met three times, and they have not spoken more than Jiang Chenghan was not surprised that the ten sentences were written like this by Yan Jing.

Although he didn't want Jiang Chenghan to see himself like this, but he didn't want to reject Jiang Chenghan's kindness, Yan Jingshu finally nodded and said: "...Then, I will trouble you."

Seeing Yan Jingshu's restraint, Jiang Chenghan didn't No matter what else to say, he just stepped aside and let Yan Jingshu go first. Yan Jingshu nodded slightly, then walked past Jiang Chenghan towards the door of the private room.

"Wait a minute—" Jiang Chenghan suddenly frowned and stopped Yan Jingshu.

Yan Jingshu turned around in doubt, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Chenghan pointed to Yan Jingshu's back, and said, "Your clothes seem to be unwearable, you wait here first, and I'll buy you a new one to change into."

Yan Jingshu just now It was Mu Tingyuan who pressed him on the table full of dishes, so Yan Jingshu's back was stained with a lot of soup and vegetable juice, which was very conspicuous.

Yan Jingshu didn't notice it until Jiang Chenghan reminded him that he felt some discomfort in his back.

Not wanting to attract attention on the street, Yan Jingshu had no choice but to say to Jiang Chenghan: "Then I'll trouble you."

"You're being polite to me again." Jiang Chenghan smiled lightly, and then said: "Just sit down for a while, don't worry, he'll be there for a while I won't be able to wake up, and I'll be back soon." He remembered that there seemed to be a silk and satin shop next to the woodware shop, which also sold ready-made clothes.

"En." Yan Jingshu responded, and then found the nearest stool to sit down, with both hands still on her lap, very obedient and obedient.

Jiang Chenghan laughed in his heart, and then he didn't say anything more. After walking out of the private room, he went straight to the silk and satin shop.

Jiang Chenghan's speed was indeed as fast as he said, but within half a cup of tea, he returned to the private room with a bag, and said to Yan Jingshu who stood up immediately when he saw him coming back: "I have both inner and outer clothes. Change it, I'll go out and wait for you." After saying that, he put the burden on the table, turned around and walked out of the private room.

Before Yan Jingshu could say a word, Jiang Chenghan came in like the wind and left like the wind.

Not wanting to delay, Yan Jingshu opened the bag, and saw at a glance that the top piece of the bag was the same style and color as the outer shirt she was wearing now, except that the embroidered dark pattern was different. After putting it on, it actually fits perfectly.

Yan Jingshu pursed her lips and smiled, put the dirty coat into her bag and packed it, and then she was about to leave the private room. When he was about to leave, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Mu Tingyuan who was still unconscious on the ground by the wall, and couldn't help but pause.

Jiang Chenghan was waiting for Yan Jingshu outside, and seeing Yan Jingshu come out after a while, the two left the building outside the building together.

"Here, you go home, I'm going back too." Jiang Chenghan stopped when he was still more than ten meters away from An Guogong's mansion, and said to Yan Jingshu. He thought that Yan Jingshu probably didn't want his family to know what happened today, and it's not good for him to come to the door for no reason.

"Well, then be careful on the road." Yan Jingshu nodded, but didn't ask Jiang Chenghan to follow him into An Guogong's mansion.

Jiang Chenghan nodded slightly, and without further words, Yan Jingshu turned around and walked towards Duke Anguo's mansion. When he walked to the gate of the Duke's Mansion, Yan Jingshu suddenly turned his head and glanced back. Inexplicably, Jiang Chenghan saw that there seemed to be some nostalgia in Yan Jing's writing. He thought, the sun must be too strong today, which made his eyesight not so good.

Today's unexpected meeting, for Jiang Chenghan, only allowed him to keep Mu Tingyuan in his heart, and Yan Jingshu was the victim, he had nothing but sympathy in his heart, let alone any grudges dissatisfied.

In addition, thinking that Yan Jingshu should not want to bring up this matter again, Jiang Chenghan didn't plan to ask any more questions, and quickly put this matter behind him and continued to prepare for the ceremony on the wedding day.

During the busy period, half a month passed soon. Although the wedding date has not yet arrived, but on the Mid-Autumn Festival on August 15th, Jiang Chenghan, as the prospective son-in-law, will also visit Yue's family with gifts.

Not surprisingly, this time, just like last time, Jiang Chenghan also did not see Yan Jingshu. I heard that my mother-in-law was ill, and I wanted to visit him, but An Guogong said that Mrs. Xie had an emergency and it was not appropriate to see others. Jiang Chenghan saw that there was something wrong with An Guogong's expression, so he didn't force it, and only asked An Guogong to greet his mother-in-law for him.

Sitting and talking for a while, it was not long before noon, Jiang Chenghan naturally wanted to save some food, but after taking the table, when he saw the few dishes in front of him, his eyes showed surprise.

An Guogong didn't look surprised when he saw his complexion changed, he smiled and said, "These dishes are specially prepared for my son-in-law, taste it quickly and see if it suits your appetite."

Jiang Chenghan's eyes were even more strange when he heard this , seemed a little flattered, and then, as An Guogong said, he picked up the chopsticks and chose the dish closest to him to taste.

And just this mouthful made Jiang Chenghan stunned for an instant, and there was a sudden wave of waves in his heart. While the familiar yet unfamiliar taste in his mouth made him feel unbelievable, it also brought back long-standing memories hidden deep in his mind.

Seeing that Jiang Chenghan only took one mouthful and stopped moving, Duke An stroked his beard with a smile, and asked again, "Son-in-law, how is this dish? Is it to your liking?

" , more inexplicable color, he looked at An Guogong, paused, and then said: "...this dish tastes very good. I just forgive the junior, who is the cook who cooks this dish?"

Anguo Gong Hearing Yan laughed out loud, and said something irrelevant, "Did the son-in-law really eat it?"

Jiang Chenghan became more and more puzzled, so he heard An Guogong continue: "However, my son-in-law is wrong to ask this question. Although these few dishes were made by the cook in the mansion, the recipe of this dish was taken care of by that boy Shu'er." I went to find a few people from your hometown and asked them out. He thought that today, on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival reunion, you must miss you if you are not allowed to go back to your hometown, so he asked someone to make these dishes of your hometown. I hope To relieve your homesickness. Come to think of it, you have tasted it, how is it, is it different from what you ate in your hometown?"

Jiang Chenghan never expected that these dishes were actually written by Yan Jingshu, but he It is very clear that things will definitely not be as Duke An said. Because although the taste of these dishes is exactly the same as when he was in his hometown in the past, this hometown is not his hometown in this life, but his hometown in another world in his previous life.

Except for Jiang Chenghan himself, no one, including Kou Shijun and his parents, knew that he had a secret hidden in the deepest part of his heart that he had never spoken to the outside world. That is, since he was born, he carried the memory of his previous life.

In his previous life, he was also called Jiang Chenghan. He was born in a military and police family, his parents were both police officers, and later he became a policeman himself. Unlike his parents, because his father, who was an anti-narcotics policeman, was killed by a drug dealer, he chose to become an undercover agent in order to find the real culprit, and he did so for twenty years. Finally, in a siege operation, he was accidentally injured in order to cover his comrades, so that he lost consciousness due to excessive blood loss.

When he woke up again, he found that he had come to another world and turned into a newborn baby. The past is gone, even though he is unwilling and knows that he can do nothing anymore, Jiang Chenghan buries the past life in the deepest part of his heart, and grows up like an ordinary farm boy.

But he didn't want to, more than 20 years later, a dish that tasted exactly like the one his mother cooked for him in the previous life appeared in front of him without any preparation.

He was silent for a long while, looking at the cold dishes in front of him, and thinking of Yan Jingshu, who he had only met for a few days, but who was about to marry him and become husband and wife, Jiang Chenghan lowered his eyes slightly, covering his eyes. After complicated thoughts, he said to An Guogong: "...the taste is exactly the same as the food I ate in my hometown when I was young, and the second son Laoyan took care of me.

" Said: "It tastes the same, so eat more." As he said, he also picked up the chopsticks, and asked the maid serving beside him to pour wine for the two of them.

Father-in-law wants to drink, so Jiang Chenghan, as his son-in-law, naturally wants to accompany him. Fortunately, he can drink a lot. After a few pots, Mr. An's face is already full of red wine, and people don't recognize him. A little alcohol.

Looking at Duke An, who was so drunk that he could barely sit still, Jiang Chenghan sensed that some major event must have happened in the Duke's mansion, so that Duke An, who has always been calm and calm, would behave like this in front of his son-in-law. Losing his composure and getting drunk, it's just that it's hard to ask more questions right now, so he had to ask his servants to help An Guogong back to his bedroom and settle him down properly, and then he was about to leave the Duke's mansion.

In Mingxuan, the maid sent by Yan Jingshu also came back at this time, and told him that Jiang Chenghan ate a lot of the dishes he specially prepared, and he seemed to like it very much.

Yan Jingshu laughed immediately when she heard the words, she was so happy that even the burnt wound on the back of her hand didn't feel much pain.

Although he told Mr. An that he had asked someone for those dishes, they were actually cooked for him by Jiang Chenghan himself in his previous life. Jiang Chenghan's favorite food since he was a child.