"Let's dance, my lovebird!"

It was beautiful as far as she could tell, until her bioluminescent freckles began to pass light to each other vertically from down to up her body. Her braids snaked their way around her neck, once she finally made her way to the floor. "Y/n!" Kiri and Neteyam shook both sides of her. "Move," Mo'at politely paved her way, "out of my way." She placed the back of her hand to Y/n's head, her eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Take her to Eywa, where she grew." Aware of the urgency in her voice, the Sully family started to carry her to where she originally grew. "Is she okay?" Tuk asked, while grabbing Neteyam's arm. Neteyam kindly removed her hand after tapping it reassuringly, "I'm sure she's fine, she's tired, that's all."

Neteyam prowled over to Y/n, and kneeled beside her, analysing every raise of her chest. Kiri calmly touched the back of his shoulder, wanting to inform the worried boy. "She's okay," she smiled at the relief he visibly let fall off his shoulders, "It was the energy of Eywa, like what happened to me." She joined her brother with kneeling beside Y/n, while stroking the girls hair away from her face, "the energy from the people must have triggered something, we don't know what... but she is fine." She peeked her head around to Neteyam, glad to see that his frown was no longer there. Lightly shaking his shoulder, she then used it as help to steady herself up. "Well, I'll be getting ready for the party... see you there." Neteyam looked up and nodded towards her, this time holding Y/n's hand. Stroking it, he looked at her a little longer, before deciding to draw all the way up to her shoulder, feeling every curve of her skin and causing some along the way.

(Bold parts from now on will be if they're speaking English, normal is Na'vi <33)

"Neteyam." His glance shot up to her, "Y/n! How are you feeling? "What can I do?" She looked at him with confusion, "what are you saying?" Neteyam returned the confused look, "how are you doing that?" "Doing, what?" "Speaking." "Speaking?" Y/n raised herself up, Neteyam hovering his hand behind her with caution. "You're silly." Suddenly, stretching her arms, she fell back again, making Neteyam fluster with worry. "Be careful! You just lit up like a Christmas tree." He chuckled at her, hoping for her to do the same. "A what?" Neteyam thought he had an idea of what's going on, but decided to keep quiet about it. "Just something my dad celebrated back on Earth." "What is Earth?" He tilted his head sighing, feeling a sense of guilt for what he knew about her that she no longer didn't. "A planet, like here, Pandora, but far away," he pointed to a bright star in the sky, "there." "Wow, I just got deja vu." He sadly smiled while looking down. "What's wrong?" "Nothing... it just scared me, what happened to you." "What did happen to me?" "Eywa's energy overwhelmed you during your ceremony, so you seized up and fainted." "What?!" She slapped her hands to her cheeks, dramatically dragging them down, "that's so embarrassing!" "Oh stop it. You're health matters, not what those people think." He moved her hand away from her face, thus seeing a smirking Y/n behind it. Dropping the other hand, she embraced Neteyam. "Thank you for being worried about me but I'm okay, look," she grabbed his hands, lifted him up and twirled him around, finally bringing them to a slow dance in front of the mystical tree. "I can do this as well." Arranging Neteyam's hand to hold behind her, she leaned back, letting his strength save her from gravity. Neteyam scanned the way her body depended so much on his, "I've never met anyone like you." She smiled, looking down at his lips after admiring his eyes. He placed his hand behind her jaw and brought himself closer, causing them to eventually share another kiss. His lips wanted hers to dominate, so he stood still for a little, making Y/n impatient. "Oh, come on." She grabbed the back of his head, forcing more friction between them, hence feeling Neteyam's warm chuckle against her blushing skin. 

Spider, hopped his way to where he was told they'd be. "Kiri wants-" he cringed awkwardly at the view in front of him, "...sorry, but Kiri wants to know if it's still the best time to have the party, cause of you know," he gestured up and down towards Y/n, earning a fast nod from her. Neteyam tittered, "I think you already have your answer." "Yep, I'm gonna go, see ya." He bashfully hurried off, afraid of looking back. "Are you ready, Y/n?" "I am," she rested her arms around his neck, "are you ready, Neteyam." "Mhm," he lowered her hand, keeping it in his grip and guided her to where the party resided.

Kiri gushed at Neteyam and Y/n, Tuk soon running over from behind her. "You're feeling okay now?" "Sorry, I don't understand?" Kiri looked over to Neteyam, sharing a knowing expression. "You're feeling okay now? "Oh yes, all better." Y/n steadied herself once Tuk jumped up into her arms. "Are you having fun?" "Yes! I found my lizard." She jumped back down, grabbing Y/n's hand and lead her towards a crowded area. Jake and Neytiri saw Y/n seemingly healthy, and waved at her while laughing at how Tuk dragged her across.

Kiri rested her elbow on her arm, softly stroking her chin, "have you told her about it?" "No, I don't know how to... and what's the point?" "If she finds out, she might get upset that we're keeping what she used to be from her." Neteyam shook his head, "look at it this way, do you remember your previous life? If you don't remember it, what is the point of knowing?" Kiri tilted her head from side to side, allowing Neteyam to go on. "Eywa intended it this way, so this is how it's meant to be." "Okay... I'll make sure she doesn't find out... I feel bad." "You have no idea." Kiri swung her arms back and forth, "though it is right, and the best for her." "That's true, I just hate keeping things from her," he scratched the top of his hairline, a frown festering on his face again. "Hey, there is nothing to be upset about, you're keeping it for her sake." She lightly pushed him, "seriously Neteyam, go have fun," he lazily began to walk away, "and save Y/n from Tuk!" Laughing, Neteyam then set out to find her, and give her the best night of her life.

"Hey Tuk," he playfully rolled his eyes upon seeing Y/n, "hey Y/n". Tuk shoved a lizard to his face, making him flinch. Tuk and Y/n giggled at his reaction. "Okay, okay. You got me." "Now Tuk," he grabbed the sides of Y/n, "with your permission, could I take Y/n to dance with me?" "Only if she promises to dance with me after." "I promise." "Okay have fun, lovebirds." Tuk skipped away with her lizard while Neteyam and Y/n looked at each other, mouths agape. "Where did she learn that?" Finding an answer to Y/n's rhetorical question, Neteyam nodded towards Lo'ak and Spider, who had bowls of liquid in their hands, looking guilty. "Oh no they don't." Neteyam took him and Y/n over to the two boys. "Lo'ak, Spider, put those down." "Oh come on bro, it's my last day here until I go back to the Metkayina," Spider sneakily whispered traitor, earning a bored look from Lo'ak. "Can't you let us off, just for today... go have fun with your girl?" He swayed coyly, making kissy faces and sounds towards a disgusted Neteyam. "How mature, you know you're not helping your case?" Y/n wanted Neteyam to have fun, so decided to side with Lo'ak. "Come on Neteyam, if it's his last day... besides I want you to have fun with me." Lo'ak swayed coyly once again, this time directed towards a nonchalant Spider, "I want you to have fun with me... Spider." Spider grabbed Lo'ak's open hands, "you will... baby girl." Neteyam shot them another glare, "fine, do what you want." "Yes, bro!" Lo'ak and Spider cheered, beginning to walk away. Before completely disappearing, Spider hastily handed Y/n a bowl. "For you and the Mrs." 

Neteyam, upon hearing the remark, glanced to Y/n. "You shouldn't drink that." "I want to." "No, wait." Y/n begun to chug the drink while Neteyam watched it pour down her neck. Normally he would like that, but it was hard to, knowing what the drink was. "We're not allowed." "Ease up Neteyam..." She placed the bowl down and made her way to behind Neteyam. Massaging his shoulders, she continued, "It is my party... and I am a woman now..." She quickly shook his shoulders, making him gasp. "So let's have fun!!" She passed him a bowl, before getting herself another, and helped him pour it into his mouth while drinking hers. "Let's dance, my lovebird!"