"I will never get enough of this."

"Morning," Neteyam kissed Y/n politely on the nose. "Good morning," she replied while pushing herself up to her elbows to face him properly. They marveled at each other's eyes once again, every contact they made illusively seeming new, though they've engaged with each other in many ways multiple times now. Neteyam broke from the trance, "I will never get enough of this." Y/n giggled, while Neteyam admired her with a bashful smile. She ran her hand around his shoulder, "sadly, we have to get going... finish of my bow?" Neteyam chuckled, "plus we have to get ready to visit Lo'ak and Tsireya." "Tsireya..." "Mhm, I've told you about her." "Ooh... Tsireya."

Looking at her innocent face, Neteyam could contain the guilt he felt no longer. "Wait, Y/n." He wrapped his fingers around her wrist, slightly turning her to face him. "If you weren't supposed to tell someone something for their own good," he saw her kind and gentle expression and felt assured, "would you tell them if it means they can truly know about themself?" She smirked slightly and got down to her knees, to level with him. "Eywa told me about removing memories of my old life, I also wanted her to..." she stroked her thumb on his cheek. "The pain of what I left behind was getting hard, so she did. Removed my memories, but that doesn't mean I didn't know." Neteyam let out a shaky sigh, making Y/n's eyes furrow. "I'm sorry this has been troubling you." "No, I'm sorry, I made an assumption when I should've talked to you about it." "You didn't know." They looked at each other a little longer, processing each other's emotions, and feeling them stir with every contact their eyes made. Y/n got up excitedly, "now come on! I want to meet this Tsireya."

~~~

The Sully family loaded their cargo onto each of their ikran. Y/n's cargo kept slipping due to the awkward tie of her knot, causing Neteyam to help with a chuckle. "Oh hush, I've never done this before." "Then watch what I do, not me." Y/n blushed, earning another chuckle from Neteyam. "There, let's go." He lightly jogged back to his ikran, his braids dramatically swinging left and right.

With a sound of Neytiri's cry, the Na'vi lifted into the sky and journeyed towards the Awa'atlu village. The wind forced Y/n to concentrate on the wings of her Na'vi, and Neteyam the same, the first time they didn't have their head filled with each other. She could her the tight skin of her wings flap harshly, as strong waves brought a little shock to her once it splashed her claws from below. Once approaching some jagged vertical rocks, Neytiri and Jake shouted to them, turning their direction, the others doing the same.

After more shocks of cold waves splashing up to her claws, she felt relaxed once she saw calm water with a village hovering neatly above its shore. Neteyam glided his way to her, and nudged her playfully like always, "Welcome to Awa'atlu!"

~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating! I've been really busy and kind of stressed to be honest. I'm going to start updating more often. I hope you enjoyed; this is a segway chapter, so there's something fun coming up. Also, what's your favourite place on Pandora?