Storybook 1 - Jungkook

Dear readers, dear ARMY's.

after I started to publish the first few chapters of my first fanfiction in german, I want to share the story with you in english now.

At first I started a fanfiction with Jungkook just for fun, but then after finishing the story, I had ideas for more fanfiction from all BTS members.

The actions of the characters are fictional and especially the actions and statements of the BTS characters in all upcoming short stories are based on what I noticed and how I imagined the guys in private as a result. With my stories, I hope to provide enough heart palpitations for you.

I plan now to publish every Thursday evening (according to German time zone) another chapter. After finishing Jungkooks shortstory, the next fanfiction will be uploaded by the next member in the same interval. The order goes from the youngest member to the oldest.

My English is not perfect, but I hope it's enough to inspire you guys out there. I hope you have a lot of fun while reading - I had it while writing. I am very much looking forward to sharing the stories with you. Feel free to leave comments & feedbacks as well ;)

Greetings to all of you, out there

Your BibiP