5 - Racing heart

I stood there silently - for fear of scaring him off with the slightest movement. My heart raced in my chest and with it my thoughts, which now turned steadily around Hoseok. Carefully he dissolved the kiss and looked inquiringly into my face. Without a word, I took his face in my hands and gently pulled him towards me again. His hands grasped my upper arms on either side and squeezed gently before running them down and then gently wrapping around me - as if to protect me. Instantly, the feeling of protection flooded me and I placed one hand on the back of his neck while the other lingered on his chest. But when our lips parted once again, the only sounds in the room were our rapid breathing.

As I leaned back a little in his embrace to get a better look at him, my gaze wandered up until it met his. Nothing existed around us anymore. "Hoseok...", I began hesitantly, watching as his soft gaze slid over my face. "What is it?" he encouraged me in a soft whisper when he realized I wasn't continuing to speak. Instantly, the pressure of the hug eased as well, as if he feared he had crossed a line. Quickly, I pressed myself against him. "No, it's all good. It feels...good..." A slight yet sunny smile grazed his features. "Okay." he then spoke, moving closer again.

After another hesitant kiss, another followed...and another. My hand began to run through his hair and his hands traveled from my cheek down, further down my sides and enclosed me. Kissing and not breaking away from each other, we slid to the floor on our knees. With our hands we explored each other, Hoseok being careful not to go too far by touching my boobs. Only after what felt like an eternity did I register again that our bodies were still sweaty from dancing, but again I hesitantly released my lips from his. "I'm interrupting this..." I ran my index finger down the center of his chest. "...Very unwillingly...but I would feel more comfortable if I were ...showered." He snorted and another smile lit up his face. "I understand just fine. I feel the same way." We laughed sheepishly for a moment. Then Hoseok rose in a quick, flowing motion and held out his hand to me. I grabbed it and let it pull me up. "Come with me." he said cheerfully. "I'll show you where the showers are."

Hand in hand, we walked through the dark corridors - past various studio rooms and associated locker rooms. In one of the women's locker rooms, I took my sports bag with shower utensils and fresh laundry out of the locker and ran back to the hallway, where Hoseok was waiting for me with his things. In pleasant silence, we walked the last few meters to the showers, holding hands.

"Here we are...", Hoseok spoke, sheepishly pointing to the sign on the door that identified the women's showers. "So...", suddenly he looked very nervous and started scratching the back of his neck. "I'll be right across the hall in case anything comes up..." Restlessly, he looked around the empty hallway. Intuitively, I put a hand to his cheek. Instantly, his searching eyes flicked to me and I felt him relax a tiny bit. He exhaled, his shoulders dropping from the released tension. I stood on my tiptoes to breathe a kiss on his lips. The last inch he came toward me. Not only my heart, but his as well, beat at a furious pace. Then we disengaged - I for one, reluctantly. "See you in a minute," I whispered. Hoseok took a breath, and I briefly enjoyed the feel of his chest rising and falling under my palm once again. "Yeah, see you in a minute!" he replied with a disarming thousand-watt glow on his face. I chuckled, turned and disappeared behind the door.

Shortly after it closed, I slid onto the floor leaning against the wall. Everything inside me was tingling and screaming for Hoseok. My ears rushed and I thought back to the scene in the studio. I bit my lower lip and tried to resist the urge to just run to him next door. Quickly - before I could change my mind - I took off my clothes, grabbed shampoo and shower foam, and ran to one of the many rain showers. For a short time, the warm water distracted me from the tingling, but my head had other plans. After only a minute, it conjured up images in my mind's eye of Hoseok touching me right now. With my hands, I began to imitate his touches from a moment ago. But then I took it a step further and imagined - what if he touched me... there...? would touch...? As I began to massage myself between my legs, desire shot through me like lightning, making me tremble with pleasure. No Kyla. You shouldn't do that... But my mind conjured up the image of a showering Hoseok. How his wet body shone in the dim light as he lathered it with his hands and the shower mist wafted around him meanwhile...