5 - Debut Black Swan

The next morning, a black Mercedes picked me up at 6:45 am to drive me to the location of the video shoot: The theater where I would dance with Jimin and the others in front of the whole school and more strangers even after the shoot tonight.

While the houses of the city passed me by and the gray autumn cloud cover denied the view of the sun, my heart was already hammering in bright excitement before today, because it would be very exhausting again. But I would give everything! Everything and much more.

Then another realization hit me. After this evening, Jimin and I would go our separate ways again. Instantly, sadness settled in my heart and stuck it. I had become so attached to Jimin and the other boys around me within those 4 weeks that it felt unreal that they would be back in their world tomorrow. I would especially miss Jimin. I liked his cheerful and friendly nature, yet there was also something else about him that I wasn't sure what it was. I still didn't really understand this strange palpitating and tingling in my abdomen when his hands touched me while dancing. What I did know was that I liked Jimin a lot and wished I could spend more time alone with him.

Around 7:00 am, the car stopped in front of the historic theater. Min-ho was already waiting for me at the entrance. I wiped my gloomy thoughts aside and put on a bright smile as he invitingly opened the door for me. "Good morning Sabrin. Did you sleep well?" I laughed out. "I haven't been able to think about sleep since 5am. I'm nearly bursting." Min-Ho gave a short laugh and then - placing a hand amicably on my back - led me to the locker room, where a team of stylists was already waiting for me.

When I entered the theater hall, I was already greeted by an all too familiar melody. On the stage, I was presented with a picture that made me pause briefly as I walked. I saw J-Hope taking selfies with Suga. Jin kept destroying the picture in the background by grimacing. V imitated RM, who was sitting intently at the edge of the stage reading a book - completely absorbed in another world. Jungkook was jumping across the stage like a grasshopper, grinning broadly, and Jimin was just tilting on a chair that was on the stage. I grinned in silent delight and let my legs resume their duties. "Hey everyone!", I shouted, startling Jimin so badly that he toppled over backwards, chair and all. V laughed spitefully, but Jungkook immediately rushed over to help Jimin up. Meanwhile, J-Hope calmly strolled up to me and hugged me in greeting. "Hi, are you okay?" I nodded eagerly. "If the excitement would finally die down, I'd be grateful!" At that, J-Hope threw her head back and gave a short laugh. "Believe me, no matter how long you're on stages later, the excitement before never subsides." "Oh...", I brought out a bit weakly in response. "...Well, that's good to know." I covered my slight insecurity with a grin before looking towards the stage to check on Jimin. But there stood, or rather lay, only the overturned chair.

Just as I was about to look around, hands placed themselves on my eyes from behind and I felt a warm upper body nestled very close to my back. "Who am I?" murmured Jimin, trying to sound low so I wouldn't recognize him. His attempt failed thanks to his otherwise naturally, higher pitched voice. I burst out laughing. "Jimin, face it. You are and always will be Soprano." I heard the boys laughing in the distance. Jimin's mouth paused right next to my ear. I could tell by the way his breath tickled me as he whispered, "I can always try, though." his voice becoming surprisingly raspy. He took his hands from my eyes and I spun around to face him. "Hey...good to see you." A warm smile was his response. "Ditto." Then his gaze traveled over my body in a musing manner. "Your stylists did a great job." he then remarked appreciatively and I glanced nervously down at myself. My black bodysuit with thin shoulder straps glistened softly in the light, highlighting my cleavage in a flattering way. The short skirt that wrapped around my hips fell easily and flowed around me like a feather. My hair was strictly tied back in a chignon - a black feather peeking out of it. My face was made up in such a way that it almost looked like I was wearing a ball mask, but it flattered my soft features and even gave them something dark and alluring around the eye area. The lips were dipped in blood red. A delicate tiara crowned my head. "Do you really think so? Isn't it a bit over the top?", I asked uncertainly, but Jimin shook his head, embraced my shoulders and then led me after J-Hope to the stage.