Chapter 2: Sengoku Warlord Challenge!

Kazato Pov

It was a beautiful morning today as I woke up from a not-so-good dream about my past life from my childhood. I looked outside the window at the brimming sunlight shining on my face.  It was a beautiful day indeed which is something, I would say today would be the day of my new life as a personal bodyguard protecting five quintuplet sisters. *Sigh*

Small time skip

I was walking downstairs after finishing brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I already have my school uniform on and looked quite decent in it. I was smelling something good and tasty coming from the kitchen and once walking in, I saw a woman there at the stove cooking breakfast.

She was a little taller than me with a curvaceous shape and figure. She had beautiful brownish-black hair that reached down stopping at her rear. She had beautiful brown eyes. But I'm not going to explain her other parts since that would make me more of a weirdo since I already know who this woman was... which is my aunt. And at the table was my younger brother Zenjiro.

My aunt turned around with a plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side and rest it on the table for my younger brother. That was until she noticed my presence in the kitchen and greeted me with a warm smile.

Teruya: Why good morning Kazato, did you sleep well last night? She asked me to which I responded.

Kazato: Y-Yeah, I slept pretty well all right. I said nervously laughing a bit while scratching my head because I haven't slept well due to a nightmare. My aunt took notice of this.

Teruya: Are you sure, you look a bit pale there. She said with a bit of worry and concern. But the look on her face reminded me of my mom when she was worried about me.

I started covering my bandaged cheek which held a scar on the right side of my face. It wasn't big or small, just a normal-sized scar. You people of the audience out there might be wondering how I got this thing. Unfortunately, I'll have to reveal it some other time. But right now, I just want to go on with my day and eat some breakfast before going to school.

Time skip

I was walking alone in the hallways, busy on my phone, playing a cool fantasy game. Throughout my walk, I bumped into someone in front of me. I lifted my head and look to see that it was Fuutarou. In front of him were the five sisters, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, bitch princess, and Ichika.

 Fuutarou: Hey, where were you the other day, I had to deal with these idiots all by myself. He asked seemingly looking upset at me for not showing up.

I forgot that he wanted me to help with the sisters' tutoring sessions, but I was completely focused on grinding myself. I started doing lots of home exercises and a whole amount of studying.

Kazato: I was busy helping my aunt with grocery shopping and other activities. I completely lied to him as he looked me dead in the eyes and was wondering if I was telling the truth, so I gave him a serious face to which he managed to buy it.

Fuutarou: *Sigh* Anyways, these idiots are flunkers. He said referring to the Quints.

Kazato: Anything else you want to tell me? 

Fuutarou: Well, I figured out that one of them got a history question right. He said while pointing his finger towards the middle quint, which is Miku.                                                                                               

Kazato: I see, well you're not alone so why don't we just leave them be for a while and come up with another plan.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Time skip Lunch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Fuutarou and I were going over our attempts to get all the sisters to study and pass before our boss, their father, would fire both of our asses.  Of course, Itsuki and Yotsuba have already joined the sessions but as for Ichika, Nino, and Miku... that's a dead no right there.