Chapter 12: Salon and New Employees

Damon's P.O.V

I'm such a douche.

That's all that's flowing through my mind at moment, she's going to hate me, but I mean its no like I planned what happened to happen, I was as shocked as she was, I let my mind wonder back to what happened only about 20 minutes ago.

I smirked as I heard breathing coming from the small laundry cupboard, I left the lights off and stalked over to the cupboard and leant down to the closed cupboard laundry door, I heard the sharp intake of breath, one of them is in there, now all I have to do is find out who is is, Ai think and stop for a moment and just study the door, it's tiny, I wouldn't even be able to fit my legs in there, Elena is slim but tall, so it can only mean that's it's Molly. Chuckling softly I open the cupboard door to see a big outlined shadow of a pile of clothes blocking my view, well even though it's to dark to see, I can't get to the, with this mess in the way.

"Come on little girls, come out I know your in here" I taunt.

"Even though it's dark I know your both hiding in here somewhere" I taunted again before I slowly started to pick the price of clothing from he stack covering Molly, Once all the pieces where gone All I could see was a dark outline of a hunched body.

I slowly reached my hand in and placed it around a big round piece of clothing. I heard a voice hitch and I smirked, even though it was to dark to see. I pulled gently on the piece of warm round clothing, it didn't budge. Furring my eyebrows together trying to see what it was, I started moving my hand around the round object and pinched the middle of it to feel something hard in the middle. I froze when I heard a yelp.

"What exactly are you guys doing" I heard Caroline ask from a distance and just at that moment the lights turned on.

And reality sat in.

I stared frozen in shock staring at where my hand was and Elena.

Elena..

My hand is on Elena's breast.

I feel my blood and breathing hitch and quickly snatch my hand back and stand back up out from the cupboard watching flustered as bright pink Elena climbs out of the cupboard.

Shaking my head to clear the memory I walk over out if the apartment slamming the door behind me. I need to clear my head.

----------

Elena's P.O.V
A week has passed since the hide and seek incident and Damon and myself have been avoiding each other like a plague.

"Ms Gilbert?" Susan are new employee for the salon calls, I turn around and smile at her while she is holding two different packages of straighteners smiling awkwardly.

"Um, I forgot what shelves these two packages go on.." She mumbles.

"Oh there just go here on the second top shelf" I say as I take one straightener package from her and place it on the second top shelf, she does the same.

"I will be in my office call me if you need me ok?"'I smile at the young employee, she is a 16 year old girl with beautiful blue eyes and wavy blond hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades.

"Sure thing Ms Gilbert" She says happily going to the counter.

"Oh and Susan?" I call over my shoulder.

"Yes?" She asks puzzled.

"Please call me Elena" I chuckle.

"Oh yes, sorry, of course Ms Gil- Elena" she chuckles her cheeks reddening.