Chapter 14: Hotline Chips

Damon P.O.V
Reaching over to my cars stereo I slowly twist the knob to the NYC music as I indicate out of a turn and down West Hwy road.

Suddenly my hands around the steering wheel tense as I stop at a red light, f*cking hell anything but this song.

"Lena do you mind changing the music station?" I question the horrid song still booming around my senses.

"Why? I love this song!" She exclaims, I turn my head towards her and I can't help the smirk that appears on my face when she starts silently singing to the song. God I missed her I thought turning my gaze back to the road.

"You used to call me on my. You used you, you used to. Yeah!" Elena shouts as she starts to sing long to hotline bling.

"Elena I swear if you start singing I will 'Drake' you out of this car" I mock threaten, joking slightly when using the Artist of the songs name Drake instead of drag.

Elena chuckles and then turns to look at me a smirk gracing her stunning features.

"YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE, LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE, CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE, LATE NIGHT WHEN I NEED YOUR LOVEE" she sings loudly, I cover my ears and cringe slightly. If there's something I always knew about Elena, is that she may be f*cking stunning but she can't god damn sing!

"Oh god Lena, please spare my life!" I moan teasingly as she continues to smirk at me all the while singing awfully.

"Come on you, I know you can sing!" She chuckles nudging my shoulder with her hand as she moves her hair of her shoulder revealing her delicious delicate neck, the sun beams giving off the most beautiful shade on her features, How could my best friend turn into an angel just like that?

Easy because you were a dick and caused you to not see it other for seven years! a voice in my head said.

Shaking the thought away I focus back on driving, a smirk plastered on my face as I continue to hear Elena's voice booming through the car along with the worlds most dreadful song ever.

"You used to call me on my cell phone, YOU USED-

"TOO, YOU USED TOO!" I boomed over her voice interrupting her awful singing by finishing the end of the line-

Bloody hell I just sung to stop her from singing.

What the f*ck was I thinking?

A small smile appears on my lips as Elena's beautiful laugh escapes her ever so plump lips... And radiates around the car.

"I knew you had those, Er unique vocals in you?" She suggested in a mocking manner, turning my head I send her a playful glare as I indicate the car.

"Oi, babe you can't talk!" I remark with a small chuckle as I slowly start to turn into a street, I honestly didn't know where the hell I was going, I have only been in New York for three months after all, let's just pray to God I don't get lost.

"You sound like a dying cow when you sing!" I tease her.

"S-shut up!" She stutters slightly, I quickly glance at her out of the corner of my eyes to see her just in time as she turns her head to look out the window, my eyes immediately noticing her rather flushed cheeks.