Chapter 9: Cuddles, Drool and alot of relief

(ELENA'S ROOM ^)
Elena's P.O.V

Mmm, This is the best pillow I have ever placed my head on!
I mean it's soft, but yet hard and supported for my head and I fell as if this pillow was moulded just for my head.

I stirred and slowly started to wake up.

Ugh I don't want to go to work I just want to stay here in bed all day, I mean I am the boss of my company right? It's not like I could get fired.

I sighed happily and stretched out my hands only for my hands to come in contact with something soft and silky, out of control I let my hands feel and tug on the warm soft fluff. I buried my head higher and further into my pillow.

Nina has such nice fur my mind thought as I continued to stroke and tug on her fur.

I heard a deep husky sexy groan.

What the f*ck? Nina doesn't sound like that.

I groaned in annoyance and opened my eyes.

And that's when I remembered where I was.

And it isn't Nina's hair I'm playing with.

It's Damon's.

Holy f*cking shit.

I know how I ended up in my sleep oh Hail Mary this crazy, here I am my head snuggled under Damon's chin with my cheeks pressed to his chest and my arms wrapped around his torso, it's like how I used to sleep with my giant teddy bear, only Damon's chin is resting on my head and one of his arms is hung loosely around the small of my back.

I swallowed the big lump that was forming in my chest. I hate being this close to people.

"Comfortable there" He chuckled and I slowly looked up to see his eyes gleaming down at me with amusement.

I blushed and quickly turned my head to hide it and unwrapped my arms from around his torso and slowly stood up and ran a hand through my hair only to feel it get stuck half way.

I groaned in annoyance, great now my hair is a mess.

I smirked down at Damon who was doing the same to me only looking up at me.

"I could say the same to you" I replied smirking.

"You drool" He says.

"What?" I exclaim.

I do not drool!

"You droll" He repeated a big grin on his face as he pushed himself from the floor and stood in front of me pointing to his shirt where a wet patch was.

"That- that was not me!" I stutter feeling warmth rise to my cheeks.

"Oh really?" He questions.

"That's strange" He smirks at me waggling his eyebrows at me, I feel more heat rising to my cheeks I swear if I had a mirror I would be a tomato! That eyebrow waggle was a f*cking turn on!

Wait what? No it wasn't it was just plain annoying!

I send him a hard glare and exhale out of my nose before I go and pick up my clutch from the floor and go to pick out my phone...

Wait where the hell is my phone?!

"You have to be f*cking joking me!" I groan and search more frantically in my clutch for my iPhone, I can't loose my phone it has all my notes and contacts on there for work! What if someone stole it and read my notes and got my bank password? Or found out my social networking passwords??!

"Looking for this?" Damon stated smirking and leaning against the elevator door

Or should I say 'broken' door dangling my iPhone in his hands.