Chapter 4: Blast From The Past

Elena's P.O.V
"E- Elena... Gilbert...?" Damon breaths on my face, his blue eyes raking down by body in shock while he still lies on top of my body, I feel my breathing hitch I can't believe it... He moves his back up to mine slowly looking me straight in the eyes with a shocked and surprised expression.

My lips quiver as I look up at Damon, my once best friend when I was 15.

God he is even more gorgeous then 7 years ago I register as I stare up at him in utter shock he still hasn't moved off me.

I take in deep shaky breaths as I keep my gaze locked with his, my body feeling utterly useless that I can't even move a finger or even blink.

My eyes travel to his hand as he moves it from my shoulder and brushes my hair out of my face.

He takes in a shaky breath I feel as if everything in the world has disappeared and it is just us.

"L- Look at you my God you have changed" he says quietly looking down at me with regret and sorrow in his eyes.

I take in a shaky big breath "I could hardly recognize you, your so... Much more grown up and beautiful" he says
caressing my check with his thumb as he looms over me looking into my eyes with his recognisable blue orbs.

I swallow hard and push my hands against his chest attempting to get him off of me.

I can't take this he ruined my life!

He is hesitant at first but he slowly registers what I'm doing and slowly gets his body off me and sits in the seat next to the one I just sat up on his eyes glued to me like I'm a lions prey.

I shake my head and get up off the dusty concrete floor and quickly dust down my dress.

Before I sit in my seat next to Damon...

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I clear my throat and run my hands through my hair making it nice again.

I glance quickly out of the side off my eye to see Damon staring at me his mouth agape.

You think your surprised oh mate I'm the one f**king surprised here I think anger from what he did 7 years ago slowly boiling up inside me.

I looked behind me and at Caroline the two rows of seats were dead silent.

I swallowed hard before glancing at Damon and closing my eyes and took a few deep breaths my chest rising in falling before I could no longer take it being near the man who ruined me 7 years ago I shot up from the seat I was sitting at and quickly bent down to grab hold of Nina's lead she was fast asleep, aww bless her. I thought and gently picked her up in my left arm my clutch in the other.

I looked at Damon before quickly shaking my head trying to make it clear.

"Elena..." I heard him say as he slowly gets up from his chair and walks over to me.

I still haven't said anything to him yet I thought I cleared my throat shakily.

I can't talk to him not now not ever! I think my palms becoming sweaty.

This is all to much!

"Uh, I- I will meet you at the apartment Caroline you take the car" I stutter and then quickly turn around to see Damon now standing behind me blocking the narrow path out of the row of seats leading to the exit.

I look up at him pain filling my mind and what he had done to me all those years ago and what I felt for him.

I swallow hard and quickly brush past him with Nina in my arm.

I must get out of here.

I'm never going to forgive or talk to him ever again!

I suddenly feel a firm grip on my arm I shiver and quickly try to pry Damon's hand off my arm I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to see him! I thought desperately to myself.

"Please don't leave Elena, Please... Let me talk to you..." He sighed running a hand through this raven locks looking at me with pleading blue eyes.

"Please say something to me" He says desperately.

I look up at him pain filling my eyes and pry his hand off my arm harshly the anger returning inside me before I walked quickly as I can with heels on out of the Dog Show and run out onto the busy New York street calling the nearest taxi, I hear my name being yelled in the distance he is running after me holy crap!

"Luzziourious Lake-view apartments please sir" I murmur to the taxi driver while I quickly stumble into the back seat with Nina in my arms.

"Mam dogs aren't alou-

"PLEASE JUST F**KING GET ME HOME!" I interrupt him yelling in desperation while I watch Damon come out of the pavilion where the dog show is held.

The taxi drivers eyes widen and he quickly steps on the accelerator making the taxi shoot up the road just before Damon can see me leave.

I cant believe I just saw Damon Salvatore after 7 years god he looked good I thought but quickly shook off the thought I will try my best so he won't find me again... I hope.

Damon's P.O.V
Holy f*****g shit!

I stare as I watch the taxi flying down the road

I just saw Elena, Elena f*****g Gilbert! My once best friend who I betrayed.

I feel a pang of guilt build up inside me bigger then a boulder.

I sighed mentally slapping myself God why can't someone invent a time machine to go back in time?

My thoughts wondered to Elena I Damon Salvatore was lying on top of her I remember Caroline calling the name 'Elena' and my eyes just shot open as soon as I heard that name only to see my once best friends doe brown eyes looking back up at me.

She looked so different but I still knew it was her she had the same eyes.
But her hair no longer straight but waves and shiny, her skin, body, legs, face my god she was so stunning now I could hardly recognize her. Yeah she was quite pretty 7 years ago when she was fifteen but now she was just wow...
I was drawn out of my thoughts when a hand was placed onto my shoulder.

I snapped my head around to see Caroline smiling softly at me.

Elena's friend.

"So your the dick of a once long time best friend of my now best friend Elena Gilbert" Caroline said amusement glittering in her eyes.

"Uh, yeah that would be me" I said curtly rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, everyone who knows Elena must hate me too.

I sighed running my hand through my hair "I Need to see her again" I said looking at where the taxi drove away, I can't loose her again.

"Well Mr Dick Salvatore" Caroline said a grin appearing on her face.

"What if I could tell you that you can see Elena again or even better be living in the same apartment with Elena and I"
Caroline said raising and eyebrow at me.

My eyes widen in shock, I know this will be hard but she is worth it.

Watch out Elena Gilbert.

I'm coming for you.