Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Chu Yan Can Hear Her Heart Clearly...

    After He Yunbai fell asleep last night, Chu Yan watched the TV alone, and fell asleep unconsciously. He didn't know when the last part of the movie ended. He felt that the movie was really stinky and long.

    The two of them huddled together on the small sofa and fell asleep. Chu Yan woke up from the cold in the middle of the night, and turned off the TV broadcasting to the late-night channel by the way.

    It's just that he couldn't find the remote control of the air conditioner, and he was embarrassed to go into He Yunbai's bedroom to get the quilt when she was asleep, so he had no choice but to go back to the sofa. Chu Yan originally wanted to carry He Yunbai into the bedroom and spend the night on the sofa by himself, but unconsciously, he was attracted by He Yunbai's sleeping face.

    In the darkness, strands of dim moonlight poured in from the window behind the sofa, reflecting He Yun's porcelain-white cheeks. She slept peacefully, with her black hair scattered behind her head.

    A thought crossed Chu Yan's mind, why not pretend that he never woke up.

    As for the turned off TV... He put the remote control under his body, as if he accidentally pressed the power button.

    He carefully climbed onto the sofa again, worried that He Yunbai would catch a cold, so he wrapped her tightly in the blanket, while he buried his head in her neck, absorbing some warmth.

    ...

    Chu Yan has always had trouble getting up, and especially hates being woken up.

    This delicate habit was developed by him since he was a child. When he was a child in the chief's mansion, his room was on the top floor. Before he woke up, none of the housekeepers dared to go to the top floor, because they were afraid of waking up this very tempered man. young master.

    Later, when he was admitted to God Capital University, he bought a big apartment near the school, and no one could quarrel with him. For a pleasant sleep, Chu Yan sometimes would rather skip class. Anyway, he has good grades and high grade points, and countless people are willing to answer for him.

    It was the first time for Chu Yan to be woken up by the noisy doorbell and women's shouts in the early morning.

    He got up angrily and grabbed the blanket to cover his head, but he still couldn't cover the woman's voice outside.

    That was not He Yunbai's voice.

    After realizing this, Chu Yan became more sober, he rubbed his eyes and looked towards the door, but He Yunbai had already carefully closed the door from the outside.

    He Yunbai went out, this realization made Chu Yan wake up from the chaos in an instant, he ran to the door barefoot, fortunately, the sound insulation of the old dormitory was not very good, he could hear He Yunbai's indistinct voice at the door .

    He couldn't hear clearly, but He Yunbai was indeed having a passionate conversation with a woman.

    In the early morning, Chu Yan's mind was still not working very well. The only thing he could think of was what the senior said at the competition field that day, "I heard that many people in their mecha class used to treat He Yunbai interesting".

    The person who can be so close to He Yunbai should be her classmate, right?

    Connecting these two things together, Chu Yan was shocked.

    Although Chu Yan is usually a person with a tolerant and open attitude towards sexual minorities, but at this time he couldn't help thinking: AA love has no good results! ! !