Chapter 50

Chapter 50 is The Little Prince and the Rose.

    He Yunbai's heart tightened, and then he looked at Zhao Zichen in disbelief: "What did you say?!"

    The smile on Zhao Zichen's face gradually froze, and he waved his hands as he backed away, "Ham, it's nothing, nothing..." What a

    mouth! !

    He Yunbai in front of him lowered his eyes and pondered for a moment, then stepped forward and grabbed his collar, "Zhao Zichen, you are really promising."

    "What other things have you kept from me?"

    "No more! It's these two "

    I'm wronged, I'm wronged, Chu Yan begged me to keep it a secret! I can't do anything about it."

    Zhao Zichen's face was flushed with suffocation, and he hurriedly explained the situation at that time word by word with the desire to survive.

    "That's it. When I arrived in the dense forest, half of your mecha was destroyed. Chu Yan found you first, and it was only when we met."

    "...Later, in the operating room, when you I have already been sent to anesthesia, and I can't tell you! Under the circumstances at that time, if I stopped Chu Yan, he would have to fight me desperately."

    He Yunbai was stunned, and unconsciously loosened his grip Zhao Zichen's collar hand.

    It turned out that... the person who accompanied her in the dense forest at that time was Chu Yan.

    Seeing that He Yunbai had finally let go of his strength, Zhao Zichen immediately fled five meters away, curled up on the chair and poured himself a cup of tea.

    "Really! Prefer sex over friends!"

    "If I hadn't found a step for you before, you still wouldn't want to come to the imperial capital, how could you meet your little lover?"

    "..." He Yunbai narrowed his eyes dangerously He rolled his eyes, "Are you plotting against me?"

    Zhao Zichen didn't dare to say any more, "General He, I was wrong, I was wrong."

    He jumped up, picked up the teapot and poured a cup for He Yunbai, "Drink first A cup of tea is enough to suppress the shock." The

    two sat face to face drinking tea, and the tense atmosphere calmed down a lot.

    "Zhao Zichen... Anyway, thank you." He Yunbai was just scaring him just now, and was not really angry. She knew how much Zhao Zichen had paid for Star R during that time.

    Zhao Zichen was on his side. For the benefit of her and the planet, Chu Yan's sacrifice was of course beneficial to him.

    "What are you talking about, you're out of touch." Seeing He Yunbai's appearance, Zhao Zichen resumed his usual grin.

    "But..." He Yunbai said his decision carefully, "I don't plan to go back to Star R for now."

    Zhao Zichen paused for a moment as he poured tea for her, then put it down quickly, and responded in a relaxed tone:

    "No need ." It is so difficult to say, I already knew you would do this."

    "Chu Yan already knew his mistake, he has been atoning for his sins, and he has paid so much for you, so you should stay with him."

    Zhao Zichen said , the tone was a little harsh.

    In fact, he couldn't help but think in his heart that after all he had paid so much, He Yunbai would not stay after all.