Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Want to see him fall for her. ...

    He Yunbai's complexion was as usual, she seemed to be out of tune with the surrounding environment, she was unmoved by Chu Linshan's excited declaration, but said slowly:

    "The good news is that the second son of Chu performed very well in school and successfully entered the university. The summer selection team of the First Army will be able to pass the assessment and enter the army soon."

    He Yunbai smiled calmly and took the lead in applauding.

    The people on the field looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Some of them found it unbelievable that the second son, Chu Yan, was able to enter the army with an omega.

    But some other people who passed Chu Linshan's anger in advance were flustered and at a loss what to do.

    Didn't you agree to announce the marriage of Second Young Master Chu? !

    I worked so hard to bring the camera here, but the front page broke the news and I couldn't get it!

    Chu Linshan has been in a high position for many years, and he has developed a smooth skill early on. After all, it was on this occasion, and he didn't get angry when faced with He Yunbai's words. Instead, he followed her and said,

    "That's right! Although our Xiaoyan has become an omega, we still work hard. Now inherit the omega." With his family origins, follow his elder brother as an example, and work hard to join the army."

    When he said this, even if it was finalized, all the previous arrangements could only be put on hold.

    Chu Yan's eyes were wide open, he didn't expect He Yunbai to come out like this.

    Flora in front of him also raised her eyebrows slightly.

    The banquet continued, and this little episode seemed to have never happened. Chu Linshan continued to exchange glasses with the big shots around him.

    He Yunbai hid in the dark again. She stood on the porch leading from the hall to the back garden, away from the noisy crowd, quietly looking at the rose not far away.

    Chu Yan quickly found her.

    The business of entertainment was taken over by his mother. He passed through a group of well-dressed people, shut the voice of the delicate conversation behind the door, and saw He Yunbai's figure.

    "Sister!"

    He stepped forward quickly and hugged her.

    He Yunbai's body was a bit chilly at night, but suddenly he was wrapped in Chu Yan's heat, and she didn't react for a while.

    "Xiaoyan?"

    "Come with me." Chu Yan immediately grabbed her and led He Yunbai up the second floor from a hidden staircase.

    "There are too many people outside, so it's hard to talk." Chu Yan and He Yunbai explained, and pushed open the door of a lounge.

    He closed the door and hugged He Yunbai into his arms again.

    Chu Yan hugged He Yunbai in his arms with attachment, as if he couldn't stand not seeing him for the past two days.

    "Did Chu Linshan contact you?" He suddenly said bitterly.

    He Yunbai nodded, she hugged him back with a smile, and raised her head, "He wanted me to get engaged to you. But I didn't get your approval, how could I make my own decision?"