Chapter 24

Chapter 24 [Second update] "Sister...mark...

    Chu Yan was so busy defending herself just now, desperately trying to keep He Yunbai, that she didn't even notice the abnormality of her body.

    He Yunbai quickly calculated the time in his mind, but he still couldn't tell whether the fever was periodic or caused by special reasons.

    Chu Yan was still holding her hand, staring blankly at He Yunbai.

    His fever this time didn't seem to be as serious as last time. After such a period of time, Chu Yan's body was only hot, and he didn't react too much. No wonder he didn't even react to it.

    He Yunbai poked him on the forehead, and taught him a lesson: "You don't even know that you have a fever?"

    Chu Yan held his forehead, still with a confused expression. The fever made his reaction force drop, but his intuition told him: He Yunbai won't leave! Since he has a fever, she will definitely be by his side!

    Thinking of this, Chu Yanteng got off the bed, and threw himself on He Yunbai again—

    he pressed her skin eagerly, lowered his head and kissed her black hair, and begged He Yunbai:

    "Sister...mark me. "

    ..." He Yunbai could see clearly that this guy didn't realize his fever at first, but now he was just climbing up.

    He also deliberately talked to her in such a childish voice, trying to soften her heart.

    Chu Yan's glands began to emit the smell of his pheromones, and the faint scent of sweet milk moved slowly in the air against the skin, gradually spreading to the entire room.

    This time, the smell of pheromone was extraordinarily sweet, and He Yunbai was unconsciously affected by his soft breath. She smelled the sweet smell in the air, and couldn't help feeling a little hot-headed.

    But Chu Yan still didn't know that he was arguing with her, and heard a few clear "sister" in his ears. He Yunbai knew that he did it on purpose, but he still couldn't restrain himself.

    She clasped his wrist and pressed Chu Yan on the bed.

    The boy has not been overly tormented by the fever for the time being, he obediently followed He Yunbai's strength and lay down, looking at the alpha in front of him with his eyes open.

    His gray-blue eyes looked clear and innocent at this moment, and his blond hair was scattered around his ears, making his skin white.

    Like a simple, unworldly little prince.

    Trust her with all your heart.

    The strong milky smell lingered in He Yunbai's nostrils. She looked at Chu Yan carefully, trying to figure out whether he was putting on such an appearance on purpose to confuse her.

    She failed, but felt more and more that the boy was like a piece of toffee exuding a sweet aroma.

    Want to eat him.

    "He Yunbai..." Chu Yan read her name carefully, his voice was clear and refreshing as a young man's, but it repeatedly disturbed He Yunbai's sanity.

    He Yunbai let out a breath, and rubbed Chu Yan's hair heavily, "Don't make trouble."

    Chu Yan felt as if he had slowly figured out the communication mode between He Yunbai and others.

    She doesn't want to have too many fetters with others, even when facing her friend Wang Qingqing, He Yunbai's attitude is helpless and tolerant.

    It was as if she had a natural barrier between herself and other people, and if anyone tried to pass through, she would receive them in the most patient and polite way, and then send them back to where they came from.