Chapter 45

Chapter 45 He closed his eyes, tears poured out...

    Zhao Zichen was in a mess at the moment, leaning his back against the wall, thinking that He Yunbai must not know about this, otherwise he wouldn't have entered the ward so easily.

    Chu Yan... This guy is really crazy.

    If he transplanted his sensory nerves, he would never be able to drive a heavy mecha in his life. He would also lose a lot of mental power, and it would be impossible for him to take the road of the army.

    Zhao Zichen did not act rashly, and Chu Yan who was not far away was still waiting in front of the ward. He probably won't dare to go in until He Yunbai's anesthesia takes full effect.

    Zhao Zichen felt that it was too difficult for him.

    In just a few days, I learned a lot of secrets, but I still couldn't tell them.

    what can he do Did you tell He Yunbai that the donor for her transplant was Chu Yan? Then she would have to pick off the sensory nerves on her wrist and return them to him, and Chu Yan might be even crazier.

    It seemed that he could only pretend not to know and kept his mouth shut...

    Zhao Zichen was afraid of being discovered and causing unnecessary trouble. He left in a hurry before he could get his backpack.

    In fact, in his heart, he still didn't want to stop Chu Yan's behavior. He had seen He Yunbai's suffering in the imperial capital before, and he had long been upset with this kid. If it wasn't for his lack of position, he would have wanted to beat Chu Yan up like Li Lan did.

    In Zhao Zichen's opinion, it would be the best thing for Chu Yan to transplant He Yunbai. Since He Yunbai was able to return to his former fighting state, Chu Yan could be regarded as atoning for his sin.

    Besides, Chu Yan himself didn't want He Yunbai to know.

    In this way, in order to conceal this matter, Chu Yan will definitely leave Star R and return to the imperial capital.

    Zhao Zichen hoped that Chu Yan would return to the imperial capital. Although they are comrades in arms now, in the most secret corner of his heart, he still rejects this guy who hurt He Yunbai.

    If he left, He Yunbai would have one less thing to worry about.

    Zhao Zichen was on his way back to the army, full of worries. He shouldn't have revealed it, it's not in anyone's interest, but...

    Is the hurdle in his heart really passable?

    But it was too late, he had already left the hospital, and He Yunbai and Chu Yan had already entered the operating room. Let it be, that's for the best, he told himself.

    ...

    A few days later, He Yunbai, who had recuperated, was finally discharged from the hospital. Li Lan and Zhao Zichen both came to pick her up that day. Li Lan even held a bunch of sunflowers in his hands. Discharged" banner.

    As soon as He Yunbai saw their battle, he straightened up and lay down again.

    "Don't be like this, don't be like this." He Yunbai was a little speechless, feeling that he would be angered by them just after being discharged from the hospital.

    The two played awkwardly, and what they wanted was exactly what she looked like.

    "How do you feel now? Will there be rejection?" Li Lan finally got back to the topic, handed the sunflower to her, and expressed concern.