Part 6: Concert!?

Next day~
Naima: Hey Tahi~😏
Zumu: Naim! (excited) Jin is my bias from now on. Also Naim! I think that......"I'm in love with Jin!"
Naima: Seriously Tahi!? Aaah finally!!....But do you know!? I also have crush on him so he's half yours and half mine!
Zumu in mind: WTF!? Why does she has to chosen my Jin!? I'll kill her! 😤😠😈 He's only Mine!
I can't share him with anyone and he's not a thing like that to share!😤
Zumu: No!!!!! "Jin is only MINE!" Hmmmph! 😤 Can't share him with anyone! You have others ( V, JK) then why my Jin!?
Naima: It's not like that dummy! I was just teasing u! 😂 Mine is Teahyung!
Zumu: Okay okay got it! But remember he's only Mine!
Naima: Didn't u confuse about your feelings towards him (Jin) yesterday!? So, What happened today and what about your Ammo!? What if she knows that you're in love with a guy!? Don't u care!?😏[Teasing tone]
~Zumu is a blushing mess now~
Zumu:I showed my family the (DNA) music video yesterday, along with pictures of Jin and other BTS members!
Naim: What did they say about their "Son in law!?"😏😏😏😏😌😝
Zumu:

But do you know!? I also have crush on him so he's half yours and half mine!Zumu in mind: WTF!? Why does she has to chosen my Jin!? I'll kill her! 😤😠😈 He's only Mine!I can't share him with anyone and he's not a thing like that to share!😤Zumu: ...

Zumu: Aish Naim stop that! He's only My... bias...noThinG ..moRe than that!!🙈
Naima: Then didn't you just say that you're in love with Jin oppa!?
Zumu: You are so stubborn Naim! (blushing)
Naima: Aheeem! Now tell me what did they say about Jin?
Zumu: They didn't say that much but they're confused about me!😝 You know I hate boys! I never had any boyfriend but now so suddenly I've become a fan girl of a boy band!?....Little did they know that something's fishy!😝Anyway but they didn't say that much, just asked me who are they? How did I find them? Blah blah........My little sis, 'Rumu', She didn't like them that much because I always talk about them! You can say that she didn't like my changing behaviours!
Naima: Your sis is quite intelligent than u!?
Zumu: What!!? NO! I'm way more better than her! Hmmph!
Naima: Dummy!
Diya: What happened guys!?
Naima: Di! Do you know? Our Tahi is in love!
Diya: With whom!? (Shocked)
Naima: With Jin oppa! BTS JIN! and she's admitted it!
Diya: Oh~~ So I was right! That's why that dummy had asked me about their ages!
Naima: Tahi~~(Teasing)
Israt: What!? What!? What's going on!?
Diya: Dummy is in love!😌😏😝
Israt: Oh myyyy! Tahi is it right!? 😱😏
Zumu nods tiny insuring that she's fallen in love with Jin!
Israt: You really!....Oh my days!!!!! Our baby dummy is in love!~~~~
Safi: With whom!?
Israt: Is he studying at University or a collage!? Does he love you too!?
Naima: 😂 No! 🤣🤭
Israt: Aww! Don't worry! Tahi, he'll love you back! Don't u worry! I'll help you my baby dummy!
*All started laughing!*
Israt: What happened? Did I say anything wrong?
Naima: You can't help her even if u want to! He's an idol! Korean idol! BTS JIN!
Israt: Oh! That guy in the magazine!
Safi: I guess it's 'love at first sight!' [Winks at Zumu😉]
All: O~ho~ Tahi~[Teasing her]
Zumu: