Part 8: Did I ever cross your mind at the same time?

Jin:" 'Little girl' R U okay? Did I hurt U somehow?"
Y/N: "I'm sorry Jinu!"(Whispers) I can't take it anymore!!!!
Y/N runs away from the stage and also leaves the concert!
Y/N's friends also started following her!

Time skip at night:
Jin pov*
Aish!!!!That 'Little girl'! I just can't get her out from my mind! Why did she cried like that instead of being blushing or happy? Did I hurt her? Was my grip that tight! Why did she said sorry at the last moment!She was really happy and enjoying before but when she got that dare....!!!! Does it mean?.... (Suddenly Jungkook speak)

Jungkook: Still thinking about your 'Little girl'? Right?
V: Why did she leave like that?
RM: Hyung did U touch her.... like in inappropriate way? Or hurt her somehow?
Jin: Did I? I just can't get her out of my mind! What should I do!!!!
Jimin: Did you fall in love with her?😏😌
RM: Yeaaaaah Jimin aah!😑
Suga: Just sleep guys! I think she might had any important business that's why she's in hurry.
J hope : Maybe she's going to washroom? And being ashamed of that she had cried?
All except SeokJin: Laughs their ass off!

____________________________________________________________________

Y/N pov*
I'm crying since I've come back home! I didn't have my dinner! My friends were continuously knocking at my door telling me to come out! But I've told them that I need some time! "Alone time".... They understand me so well, so they've left me alone. I just can't take it anymore! Why he's that Handsome? Why so kind, caring, darling? Why I want him that badly? Why Allah? When I already know it can't be...😭😭😭😭"Why did I fall in love with him? I shouldn't have seen that magazine!!!! Why did he choose me as a demo but not the real one! I hate it! Why did I even pick up that note? Why there wasn't any other note/dare instead of that!
(then a notification come from my phone 📱 so I check it but then .... Jin's wallpaper comes. Now I'm looking at his wallpaper and started talking)

Y/N: Mr.Wroldwide Handsome guy! Today U've broken my heart! Really! Why????Why do you always play with my poor heart like this!!!! I shouldn't be in love with you! Yeah it's my problem! But why can't I put any other guy at your place! That place u have in my heart!!!! When you are the one who've broken that poor heart of mine where u live! My mother has already told me before falling in love with you even after falling in love with you that my parents are never going to marry me off with you and you'll never marry me! 😭💔 So, it's me right! U got me hypnotized! Aaah! Go propose your so called "Future wife" have worldwide cute babies...I don't care!!! After all I'm just a "Little girl" for u! Right?

I don't care!!! After all I'm just a "Little girl" for u! Right?