The Power of Dreams

It's amazing how dreams introduce a weird plot out of nowhere and you just get caught up in it. I remember a dream I had when I was a kid where a baby dragon flew around a tall tower and peed on the ground. Back then I thought, "Wow! The magnificence of this being! Pee very precious! Must save sacred pee!"

Dreams are so weird but your funky mind tells you that it all makes sense. It's like having an out-of-body experience.

Dreams also made me believe that I was a different person every time. I had a dream where I was a nobleman in a magical medieval setting. I wore my "signature" blue suit and flew around the city. Apparently, my dream self's entire family had the ability to fly.

Hmm. There was also a dream where I became some sort of a waterbender. This is a recent one so the images are still pretty clear in my head. I haven't watched a single episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender and only saw some snippets of it in YouTube. I did see the movie directed by Shyamalan though.

In that dream, I was a guy, again. I had long white hair and wore blue robes. Heh, my dreams really love the color blue although my favorite color is black. I was one of the strongest waterbenders and I was the mentor to the children. 

One day, the Fire Nation (or something like that) attacked the waterbenders all of a sudden to try and steal an orb. My hecking dream didn't say what the orb did; instead I just got a confusing time skip. The waterbenders lost blah blah... My "childhood rival" chained me up and made me kneel in the center of an arena for all the firebenders to see. Surprisingly though, I wasn't killed or sent in jail. The firebenders gave me a red-themed room to "convince" me to join their side. 

I forgot what happened after that. I remember the way my dream self felt when he saw the red-themed room though. He thought it was, "a complete humiliation and disgrace". The plot of that dream was so good that it made me daydream the whole day. Sadly, I forgot huge parts of that dream.

Sometimes I wonder if those dreams were just my past lives. I seem to be a guy in almost every dream I had even though I'm a girl. Whenever I fall in love with a girl as my (guy) dream self, it feels normal. When I wake up, It feels weird cuz I'm not attracted to girls.

Eh, I'll just think of it as my brain cooking up plots while I'm asleep. The plots are sometimes useful since my main characters are always guys.

So, tell me your dreams~ Are your dreams as awesome as mine? (~ ̄▽ ̄)~