.* 9 *.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*・゚. Content warning: NSFW/Smut in this chapter ✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*・゚.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*・゚.[a disclaimer will show before it starts]✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*・゚.

After the ceremony, Neytiri pulled me aside and smiled brightly at me, I was too, since Jake had made so much progress on Pandora, much more than I had made despite my long time living there.

"Ma Y/n, how was the preparations?" She knew what she was mentioning, so I rolled my eyes.

"It made me nervous, the sky people don't do anything like this... touching his skin like that made me fluster!" I placed my hands over my face, making Neytiri cover her mouth as she stifled laughter.

"But it was good?"

"I wouldn't say it was bad..." I looked down to my feet, making Neytiri place a hand on my arm. The ground could have swallowed me whole and I would have thanked it greatly.

"I think you should go to the Tree of Voices, if you go together, you shall experience the connection to the ancestors together..." I look at her focused. I was almost baffled that she allowed me to do such things that she had the right to show us.

"Ma Neytiri, You wish for me to go without you?"

"Yes, you know so much about the planet, your mother is Grace, I know you can find the way there... you should share this experience together, the first time connecting." I gulped, looking at her to make sure she was serious. Her large eyes were stoic, but kind still.

"As long as you are sure..." I held to her hands, making her nod with a smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*・゚.

It had become a beautiful dark sky, the organic grounds glowing green and lilac. The water that ran through the rivers was shining a blinding turquoise.

"Why didn't Neytiri come with us? Do you know the way?" Jake sounded joyful in the leaps he took over the rocks and puddles. I turned to him, still walking as I spoke.

"I knew the way, and she wanted us to experience it independently, especially since you are one with the Omaticaya."

"Okay, as long was we don't get lost." He chuckles, following me at an even pace.

The closer we got, the more beautiful the scenery got. As we ran, Jake began to playfully interact with the foliage and fauna of the area, and even tugging at my tail. I turned, playfully slapping him - which he caught with a single hand. His smile making the butterflies in my stomach fly around, trying to escape the net they were caught in.

We slowly strolled amongst the Tree of Voices, letting my fingers brush against the hanging branches. The glow being vivid and displaying beautiful indigos and magentas. I had noticed that Jake was distracted by the animals swirling by, he was standing with a smile and glow in his eyes. His brain overstimulated by the beautiful sights. I gently took his hands in mine, grabbing his attention quickly.

"C'mon! Don't get distracted..." I laughed, pulling him along behind me, we strolled deeper into the tree, swallowed by the glow.

"From what I studied and learnt from Neytiri, this tree is where people make prayers, and they can be answered." I held onto the long hanging glow, looking back to Jake, and I slowly grabbed my queue. "Are you ready?"

Jake looked at me, his eyes relaxed and serious. He reached for his queue, continuing his stare at me. I could feel the butterflies again, almost losing balance from the way he was staring at me. He grabbed the end of his queue and reached for the glowing violet. "Yeah..."