How it began again...

"Maisie, wake up. We're landing" I heard my brother's voice and I opened my eyes slightly. I looked beside me to see him holding one of my ear buds that he must have took out my ear to wake me up.

I yawned and moved my head so I could look out the window as we lowered to the ground.

Canada, here I am.

I got a sickening feeling when we reached the ground as the plane shook a little, the plane got a little louder as the overhead voice came on, telling us we had arrived.

We waited a few moments before getting out of our seats. My twin brother reached up to the overhead stalls and flung my bag pack to me. "Let's go, kiddo" He nodded toward the way out.

I followed behind him as I strapped my bag on my back and we made our way down the long tunnel. I wanted to crawl up in a ball knowing that we still had a few more hours of travelling to get to the villa.

My parents and my younger brother were already at the villa with the Mitchell's but me and my brother had to come out later as our school didn't finish up until yesterday but everyone else has been there for two days.

We waited patiently for our suitcases and I reached in to my hand luggage and pulled out my sunglasses to cover up my make up free, tired eyes.

My brother lifted my suitcase off the belt and handed it to me, I pulled up the strap so that I could wheel it away once he had gotten his. His came along shortly after mine but and we made our way out the airport.

"Okay we're looking for bus number eight. That's going down south anyway" He said and we walked out in to the car park and saw enough buses to hold the amount of people on an island.

I smirked, "number eight? Hmmmm"

He let out a frustrated noise and began walking to the first bus we saw. I followed close behind him, feeling a bit uncomfortable being in a new place.

"Number sixty two" He sighed and continued to walk.

I looked as far back as I could see, surely it was no where near this one, their must be some sort of order here.

I saw an older man holding up a sign which read six in the distance. "Lee, over there" I pointed and he followed my glance until he spotted what I was looking for.

"That says six, idiot" He tutted.

"Yes, six, seven then eight. It's obviously gonna be right next to it" I said sarcastically. He thought about it briefly before walking in the right direction, without saying a word.

When we eventually found number eight, the driver took our suitcases and packed them in the side of the bus. We climbed on and it was more or less empty at this point. I walked to an aisle near the back and sat at the window seat and Lee sat beside me.

"Are you excited to see Jason then?" He asked and I ran my hands through my hair.

"I've not really thought about it. I suppose" I lied. I hadn't stop thinking about it. I knew for a fact me and Jason weren't gonna get on, not after the way I left. I didn't dislike him but I knew I didn't exactly depart on the best terms.

I heard Lee's phone ring just as the bus began moving. "Mum, what's up?" He said. I looked to him and then out the window, it was starting to get dark around here and I was exhausted. "Yeah well we are on the bus. We shouldn't be any more than a few hours." He said with a yawn. "Yeah well make sure you have some hot coco on for us, we are both so sleepy" He said and nudged my arm as my head rest against the cold glass.

I sat up and bent down and reached in to my bag and pulled out my book, I decided it would be best to pass the time with my usual romantic novels. People are shocked to hear that I read books about the girl who falls for the boy and live happily ever after, maybe because I seemed like I was tough and didn't have a sweet bone in my body, however I'll always love the way the book pulls you in and makes you feel like you apart of the creation.