My brother? My problem.

Jason held my hand as we made our way through the airport to get our bags. I had slept most of the flight and Jason said he nodded off for a short time.

"I'm so hungry." I complained.

He chuckled, "I'll stop off at a shop and get some take out. We just need to get these bags sorted."

We stood round the belt with the suitcases coming round and I leaned against a post as I watched for mine.

It was only six o'clock so no doubt the families will be just setting down to dinner. "Jase, hurry I need food. Just shout for my case." I said in a playful tone.

He turned his head to look at me as he ginned. "Yeah, just get us banned for the airport for harassing the workers. That's a good thing to do." Jason said sarcastically. I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot.

When our case finally came round, Jason lifted it off the belt and wheeled it towards me along with his bag. "Let's go." He said, amusement still clear on his face.

"Finally." I laughed. We were both clearly in playful moods. I ran up to a baggage cart and wheeled it towards Jason. "Let me sit on this and push me to the car." I chuckled.

"You're kidding, right?" He asked shocked.

I burst out laughing. "Of course I'm not. Just put my suitcase on it and I'll sit on it and just wheel me to the car." I stopped walking.

He smirked as he put the suitcase on the trolley and then took my hand and helped me climb on to it. "You better not fall off it because I swear if we need to go to the hospital, I'll kill you myself." He warned.

"I won't. I'll hold on. I promise." I chuckled and he moved the cart. I let out a squeal of excitement as he began to speed up. "Run!" I yelled and a few people turned around and watched as me and Jason were in fits of laughter as he ran around the airport with a cart.

He ran down the long corridor leading us to the exit as we  both continued to laugh. I wasn't sure just how fast we were going but I knew it was enough to get my adrenaline pumping. I looked ahead and saw a guy looking angry as he looked at us.

"Jason stop!" I yelled in case he ran in to me and I felt the cart stop to a halt. My hands tightened on the bottom of the cart and we stopped just before we hit the guy. I looked up at the guy innocently and he looked down at me angrily. 

I saw the badge around his neck said 'Airport Staff.' Whoops. "What do you two think you are doing? You could have seriously harmed someone." He said like a robot.

"We apologise." Jason said and he helped me stand up off the cart.

"Immature children." He tutted and he stormed away. We watched him and then both burst out laughing again.

"Alright, let's get out of here." Jason said and we made our way out the exit and towards the car park where Jason had parked his car.

We got in to the car and I turned the heaters on and the radio and snuggled up on the front seat.  "What food do you want?" Jason asked as he started up the car once he had got our stuff in to the back seat.

"A burger, like a massive one." I mumbled.

"Okay." He laughed and I sang along to the song on the radio badly.

It wasn't long before we arrived back to Jason's house as I was just finishing my burger. Jason got the stuff out the back seat as I got out the car. I walked up the path and turned and waited for him as I approached the front door, not wanting to walk in on my own.