Mistakes...

We arrived at the flat and both me and Nate were welcomed in. "Who's this little cutie?" The boy who met us at the door asked Nate and then looked at me. He had piercing green eyes and dark hair.

"This is Lee's little sister, I've took her under my wing. She's enjoying it, aren't you babe?" Nate nudged me.

"Yeah, I feel great." The effects of the pill were kicking in already.

The boy rolled his eyes, "your brother is an ass." The boy blurted out and Nate chuckled.

"This is the boy I was telling you about. Lee slept with his sister." Nate informed and I looked at the boy and flashed him a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, so if you're interested in getting back at him then let me know. Give him a taste of his own medicine." The boy now laughed and put his hand on the bottom of my back. "Come meet everyone." He said in my ear and me and Nate walked towards the living area with the boy.

There was six boys around the room when we entered the room. "Guys, this is-" The boy stopped and looked at me.

"Maisie." I said confidently.

"This is Maisie. Maisie this is, Charlie, Alfie, James, Will, Seb and Harley and I'm Joe." Joe said as he introduced me to everyone. I was never gonna remember all these names.

"Hi guys." I waved and I heard a few hi's.

"Do you want a beer?" Nate asked in my ear and I nodded. He walked to the corner of the room and reached in to a box and took out two beers. He walked back and passed one to me and I opened it and took a sip. "Here." Nate flung the bag of pills to one of the boys, I think it was Seb and he caught them.

"Finally. Who's for one?" He asked everyone and people started collecting one or two from him. "Maisie?" He offered me and I shook my head.

"I had one in the car, I'm good." I grinned and Joe guided me to a seat and I sat down. He rested his hand on my back as he sat down beside me.

"Oh yeah so you let your girl have one but we all need to wait, you took fucking ages, dude." One of the boys complained.

Nate chucked and took a drink of his beer. "She's not 'my girl.' She's Lee's little sister." Nate chuckled and winked at me. I felt my start to loosen up as the minutes went along. I think that was because of the pill. I felt more comfortable and ready to have a laugh.

"Ugh that guy slept with my cousin. She was crying over him because he never called her back." James butted in and then took his pill.

"Yeah that sounds like Lee. He sleeps with everyone." I laughed and drank some more of my beer.

"Do you like my jeans, Maisie?" Joe asked from beside me.

Um what? I looked at the dark jeans and then his face. "I guess." I said confused.

"The look better on the floor, do you wanna come see?" He said in my ear. Oh my, that was the worst pick up line I think I've ever heard.

"I have a boyfriend." I blushed. Yeah who knows if that still applies. Probably not.

"I won't tell if you don't." He winked. How disrespectful. I wonder if any girls actually ever fell for that. It wouldn't surprise me.

An hour later the boys were all taking turns on the Xbox playing FIFA and I sat in the corner of the room, staring at the light. I had took a second pill after seeing that once again no one gonna answer my calls. I had also made my way through three beers.

I dialled Jason's number again and put the phone to my ear. I waited patiently until it rang out once again.  I decided this time to leave him a message, "Hey Jase, it's me, Maisie. Well I never thought I would be spending my night like this. I miss you." I told him then hung up.