Home sweet home? Yeah right..

The rest of the week seemed to take forever, it was now our final dinner and I couldn't be more excited that our flight was tonight. I leaned over and switched my straighteners off and made a note in my head that I would have to pack them with the rest of my things once they had cooled down.

The past few days have been okay but not enjoyable. Me and Jason never spoke and I never even looked in the direction of Kaley. I was pretty glad that I only had to have this dinner with them then that was us going back home. I couldn't wait to just get back to normal.

Tonight I was wearing a tight blue dress that went to my knees and black tights. I also managed to snatch a pair of red heels that went nicely with it from my mums closet. My hair was straightened and I had a little more make up than usual.

I adjusted my hair one last time before making my way out the bathroom and in to the bedroom. I glanced at the open suitcase in the middle of the bed and smiled. I opened my door and saw Jason just coming out of his across from mine. He was dressed in a white shirt with a grey tie and grey dress trousers. He looked great.

He looked down at my outfit then his eyes met mine. "You look beautiful, Mas" He looked back down at my dress.

I put my head down and walked past him, not bothering to thank him but just making my way down to the dining room. When I walked in, everyone was seated and dressed nicely for the final dinner. Kaley turned and looked at the door and she smiled. "Baby, you look great" She said and I realised Jason was behind me.

I sat down on a seat just as my mum and Diane started bringing in bowls of soup. "We have a feast ready for you guys in the kitchen" Diane laughed and she put a bowl down in front of me and I thanked her.

After the first course, the mood was happy and everyone was having a laugh with each other. I stayed silent, closely watching the affection Jason had for Kaley as they laughed together at something my dad was saying. His arm was around her shoulders and every time she would laugh he would watch her with a smile.

"Maisie, do you want to help me get some drinks?" Lee asked the main course was put down in front of us.

I nodded and stood up out my seat, finally a sane conversation with someone who actually understood me. "You sit down and enjoy your steak, We'll go get it" Kaley told Lee and Jason looked just as shocked as me.

Lee looked at me then her, "I don't mind" He said, trying to save me.

"We don't mind, do we Massey?" She said with the biggest fake smile.

"It's Maisie and I don't care" I lied. I didn't want to be left along with this unhinged crazy person. She made her way to the door to the kitchen and I walked round the table, catching a glance of Jason's concerned expression on my way out.

When I walked in, she was putting out some glasses on the counter. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of coke and two bottles of wine. "Do you wanna know something interesting, Maisie?" She sniggered.

I rolled my eyes, "You're capable of saying things interesting?" I mocked surprise. She turned to me and grabbed the bottle of wine from my hand and began pouring it in to some of the glasses.

"I hate sharing" She turned her head and looked at my dress then looked back to the glasses.

"Oh look, what do you know? Not interesting" I sighed and began pouring the coke for the teenagers.

"You are wearing the same colour as me, Jason's parents like you better than they like me and you are Jason's 'best friend'" She said as if was all things I didn't know.