My guard dog...

I hadn't even noticed I had fell asleep until I heard Lee's voice. "Who's this?" He shook me as I slept. I opened my eyes a little and realised Trip was sleeping beside me. What the fuck?

"Um, Jason's friend. What's up?" I asked sleepily.

"I have to go to the supermarket and wondered if you fancied coming with me, maybe go for some late lunch and we can talk over last night." I can't believe I'd fell asleep beside someone I had just met.

I nodded and looked beside me and Lee walked out of my room. I leaned in to his ear, "Trip. You gotta get up, I have to go out" I whispered.

He stirred a little bit. "What?" He muttered sleepily.

"I have to go out" I sat up and got out of bed. He cleared his throat and slowly sat up.

He yawned loudly, "It's not often a girl has to kick me out of bed." He groaned. He slowly got out of bed and stretched. He grabbed his shoes and pulled them on. "You're leaving me to go chill with the worlds worst couple"

"Can't you just go home?" I asked.

"I pretty much stay with him. I have my own room and everything." He chuckled. I nodded and I pulled on some blue converse and Trip followed me to the door. We made our way down the stairs and I walked him to the door, "Tell Jason I said hi." I opened the door for him.

He grinned, "Kaley?"

"Yeah, tell Jason I said hi" I laughed.

"It's nice to meet you" He winked and walked down the path and I watched him walk across the street and then walked in to Jason's house.

"Ready?" Lee said from behind me and I nodded, I stepped out the house and he walked behind me.

We made our way to the bus stop that was around the corner and we waited a few minutes, "Where's mum and dad?" I asked.

"They out to see about getting some jobs, Mason is away to see old friends." He crossed his arms over his chest. "You not contacted Holly yet?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I'll contact her soon" I replied. I looked out for the bus and we made our way to the large shopping centre.

"Jason was right" Lee said as his lunch was placed in front of him. I raised my eyebrow, "I regret what I said, you know I'm your biggest supporter" He said sadly.

"You were right. I'm sorry that everyone has had to put up with me. I never wanted to cause any of this. I shouldn't have wound her up. She just got on my nerves" I looked down at my food.

He took a bite of his pizza, "because you're in love with him?" He blurted out and my mouth fell open.

"What?"

"You love Jason, it's fine that you went insane, jealousy does things to people but you just got to tone it down a little." Lee said casually.

I covered my mouth in shock, "I-uh. What?" I managed to say.

"Shut up and tuck in to your pizza. Don't worry, I wont tell a soul. Who can you trust more than your twin, right?" He said with his mouth full.

Holy fuck.

I never saw Jason or Trip the entire weekend and on Monday it was my first day back at school. I looked around my room at the pile of clothes surrounding me. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey oversized jumper and black converse.

I packed some books in my bag and sat down on my bed. "Maisie, Jason's here for you" Lee called out and I stood and put my black bag over my shoulder. My hair was in a pleat down my shoulder and my make up was at it's maximum.