~•5•~

(Y/N) P.O.V
We walked through the fields and headed to the next building. I held middle position, Ghost leading front, Soap on my right, Alpha on my left and Bravo team in the back.

Bravo 7-3 "Flyboys are still on station."

Ghost "Keep 'em on standby. We're moving in"

Bravo 7-6 "Rog."

Bravo 7-3 "Visual on building three"

Ghost "That's our target. Hassan could be inside."
We kept moving forward and little by little, we got closer, a see a flash in the distance. I call out "I think I have visual on a hostile, on the roof." seconds later, a bullet passed on the side of my face almost shooting me.
I fall down due to the burning sensation on my right check, Soap and Alpha quickly drop to the ground and Ghost slides down to me, I then realize one of our men has been hit. Bravo 7-2 runs to the wounded man that was following behind me "Fuck! Man down!" I touch my mask as I realized it's been drilled due to the bullet. I touch the side of my mask as there's blood due to the bullet grazing me.
Ghost lays down close to me, on his stomach, and looks at me to see if I was still alive. Once he saw I was moving and getting my gun back to me, he looks out to the buildings "A.Q. sniper on the roof! Get down!Soap, take out the shooter! Rest o' ya stay low until we're all clear!"
Soap takes his shot "Sniper down!"
Ghost spots more and still remains on the ground "More snipers on the roof, take them out!" I get Bravo 7-5's weapon as he had his secondary weapon as a marksman rifle. "Sorry private, gonna need your weapon." I head back to the middle position, and adjust the weapon, but Ghost stops me and holds down the gun. "What are you doing L.T.?" He grabs medical wrap from his chest pocket and holds it against my cheek. "You need to take care of that wound or you're gonna bleed all over your bloody self." I grab the wrap from his hand and hold it against my cheek.  He caught me off guard as I didn't know what to say "Yes sir." He checks back in the others. "Who's hit?"
Bravo 7-6 holds on one of the men's bullet wound "7-5 is down!"
Alpha 0-2 hides behind a rock to not be spotted."How the fuck are they seeing us?"

Bravo 7-6 "AQ's got nightvision! We're sitting ducks out here." Soap is still sniping enemies.
Ghost keeps making call outs "Sergeant, he's got you sighted!"
Soap "Got another!"
Ghost "Good shot. Soap, keep us covered, we're moving up!"
As I quickly cleaned myself up from my blood, I put dirt on my wound to help stop my bleeding and limit my blood loss.
Soap reloads and continues to take shots "AQ's dug in here-- Whatever they're defending it's fuckin' big!"
Bravo 7-6 "We're getting chewed up out here!"
Alpha -2 "We're not getting through here without air support!"

Ghost calls out to Bravo "7-6! I want fire on that building now!"

Me and Soap looked at him with a shocked look "Ghost, we don't know if Hassan's in there!"

Ghost looks back at Soap and then me "They're forcing our hand! 7-6, hit that building, but don't level it"

Bravo 7-6 grabs his comms, as we are all still getting shots aimed at us. "Kilo 0-1. Call for tire. Target is in the building ahead of us. Do not level the building."

Kilo 0-1 comms "7-6, copy that, making our run."
Kilo 0-1 flys through and destroys half of the building. I see corpses flying out of the building. Ghost gets up and pushes" Force up to that wall! Move!"
I get up and follow him. I hear Bravo 7-4 get up happily "Yeah, get some."
Ghost admires the explosion "That's a glorious sight." I couldn't help but look at him and admire his stature, I look away and blush as I realized Soap had caught me staring at the Lieutenant, and he smirked. He turned towards the explosion with the smirk still on his face. "Thank Christ for air support."