002

sugarhill, New York City
11:30am
ddots house
DDOTS POV:

I just woke up witch that's weird for me. But I got on the game with dd playing 2k and I was kicking his ass. As usual😜. But I was bored so I texted shorty i was talking to yesterday.

moon🤪🤍

THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE😛

moon🤪🤍
THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE🫢

THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE😍

moon🤪🤍
ok wat u want dippin dots

watch that fucking mouth little girl
but I'm bored
a nigga can't text his wife no mo🤨

moon🤪🤍
first off smd I'll talk how I want
second who said we were even a thing 🤨

i said we a thing

Moon🤪🤍
boy i dont even know wat u look like
you can be a 56 year old man with 4 kids and 4 pounds of meth in your ass crack

Moon🤪🤍boy i dont even know wat u look likeyou can be a 56 year old man with 4 kids and 4 pounds of meth in your ass crack

LUNA

INCOMING CALL FROM... DDOT😛🦍

Look when I sent that text I was joking but this boy, actually went and ft me. Now am I complaining,no. So I accept it when he called me i was doing my makeup just for fun (i love doing my makeup for fun it's so fun) i wasn't going no where tho, before I accept i put my phone down so u can see the ceiling. When it connected we had the same plan i saw his ceiling fan "yoo" he said he had a raspy voice and I like it "hey" "nah why u not showing your face ma" "you ain't either" he paused knowing I just came up with a valid point.

"Ok on 3 set your phone up" he paused for a little to tell the person on the game to pass the ball he kept saying dd, so we got edot, ddot, and dd Wtv tf that is 😭 "ok and..." i said trying to get him to finish his statement "we'll do it at the same time on 3" "ok" you said in a agreement kinda tone "ok 1..2..3" when he got to 3 he put his phone up to show him on a chair with a headset on and a controller in his hand he got all up into the camera. Once he saw me appear on the screen, i set up my phone to show me sitting on a chair a good distance away from your vanity, blending in your concealer.

"NAH U FINEEEEE" "thank you" u said blushing, you can feel him smirking at u (ddot not gonna be bold letter anymore sorry not sorry 😘🖕🏽) "why u putting on makeup" he paused for a lil before he finished his sentence "are u going somewhere" "no I'm just doing my makeup for fun, it's very..." u paused while putting just a little contour on your noes (my noes contour is a Mia and meech bronzer 😭😭 but it actually works istg) and a charlotte tilbury contour wand on my cheeks.

he look at the screen signaling you to continue "u look at the screen "therapeutic for me" you smiled after u said it. As u we're smiling u wet you're beauty blender and squeeze it and pat it on a napkin as u started blending your cheek contour.

"Same with skincare" you continued " i js need to get more" u giggled at yourself "i don't have a lot but I'll get more for my birthday" u stopped as you got a brush and blended your noes contour "when's your birthday" "April 4th 2006" you stopped trying to find your blush and setting powder "what's yours" he smiled liking that you were showing interest, not in a way we're u would have a crush but actual interest.

he was surprised she haven't even recognize he was thee "sugarhillddot" most girls didn't like him for him, they liked him for the fame, the money, the followers. But luna asking that ONE question, just that ONE question made him know she was the one.

"March 8th 2006"

how y'all feel about they realationship

how y'all feel about they realationship. Btw this aint the actual way i type I am the most short hand person ever this is the most I have used proper grammar like EVER anyways bye guys😘