013

Sugarhill, New York City
6:30 am
📍 Kaiser Permanent doctors office
LUNAS POV:

I woke up blinking from the light above me. When my eyes adjusted to the light I looked to my right to see darrian sitting in the closest chair next to my hospital bed. I looked at the machine next to me to see the heart monitor. It was peaceful until I reached over to get my phone that was on the charger in darrians lap and I hissed outta pain. "babe!" Darien shot up, trying to find out what happened. "you woke up" I gave him a smile, reassuring him that I was ok. "I'll be back i need to tell the nurses you woke up" he got up, putting your phone on your bedside and walking out the door, shutting it quietly, you sighed and looked at the ceiling. How could this ever happened to you? Who did it why they do it all these questions are flooding your head you took your phone to check it you got ready to see all the caughtlakin pages you laughed at thinking of the video that was prob going viral of "sugarhill ddot Mystery gf gets shit by OY opp" You giggled at yourself it wasn't funny but what else can you do to cheer yourself up?

Your got interrupted by a nurse coming in and Darian walking in behind her. " are you feeling ok" the nurse asked while taking the needle out of your skin and getting a new bag of the liquid. " yeah, I got a little woozy but I'm ok" you smiled at her She smiled back. " do you know what happened to you?" You looked at Darien she looked worried, but also scared.
" all I remember is I was going down a hill and I saw this guy that was an all black except I could see him because of the light on the road and I looked at him and look back and then I heard a boom and then everything went blurry and I felt pain in my chest and in my stomach and on my hip and I fell down and that's the last thing I remember" you glanced at Darien to see him looking down and a sad expression " Well Luna, you were shot three times in the hip in the stomach and on your shoulder blade, you will recover, but you will have to stay in the hospital for another two weeks" she directed her attention to Darien " you have 4 more hours for the visiting hours" she got it at both of us, so she exited the room " how do you feel ma you good" " yeah I'm fine I don't wanna stay in the hospital for two weeks though" Darren chuckled at you " everybody's been coming to see you and I wonder if you're ok" " I have 4 more hours we should invite everybody" he smiled at you " ok" he looked down at his phone and start to text probably texting people who are going to come " dd, Justin, edot, Are coming" you lightly smiled at him "ima invite angel" angel was Luna's best friend that she met on TikTok they met because they start arguing with a nine year old in the comments and they've added each other and texted on TikTok and then they naturally became friends after getting each other phone numbers. 

"I'll be back I need to pee" Darrian said he left while a nurse came in with your food cart "hello mrs. Jimenez" you smiled, knowing that when they checked you in, Darien said your last name as his. "good morning" you said smiling "good morning, this is your breakfast today" she said "pancakes, eggs and sausage with orange juice" she said pointing to everything "thank you" "ofc if you need anything there's a little button on your bed right here" she said pointing to the side of your bed. It was a red button that said "help!" "And ummm that's it lemme know if you need something" "ok thank you" you said taking a bite outta your eggs as she left. you cut your pancakes while you turn on the TV and put on outer banks "never watched this and I think the new season came out".

you heard a knock at your door and you got up feeling a furry touch on your feet, you looked down to see you bear house slippers "ig Darrian brought stuff for me" you said while seeing all the makeup bags and clothes on the other side of the room you didn't  look at. You got up walking to the door dragging your feet with your house slippers. When you open the door you saw dd, edot, ddot and Justin. "hey are you feeling ok" dd Said while hugging you "I'm good" you said hugging him back tightly "you should be laying down ma" ddot said lightly pushing you to your bed "hey mh, we missed you a lot. How long you gotta stay here" jay said hugging you lightly to not hurt you " i missed you guys to, i gotta stay in this musty nasty ass sick hospital for 2 more weeks" you said with a sad face. "DAMNNNN" dd yelled  "bro shut up it's still early people still sleeping" "my bad mh" he said covering his mouth like that gonna do something 😒.

umm ig this is

umm ig this is. something...😭