030

sooooooo um

'are we still friends, can we be friends

'are we still friends, can we be friends. I've got too...know'

So lots have happened since last month. Me and ddot broke up, this is the first time we broke up because last time we took a break, but to protect him I will say that IM the one who said we should break up. And dd and ddot aren't talking right now but we all sat down and agreed that they would let it go and won't act dumb the day I give birth. Even though me and ddot broke up he's been coming to appointments and helping me and stuff. I've been getting worse and more depressed lately, I've been trying not to for the baby but I can't help it. Oh yeah me and ddot broke up because he got drunk and high and let another girl kiss his cheek and sit on his lap in front of me. Me and angle haven't talked in a while as well it's just been me myself and I, ddot got me a beautiful condo so that's where I live now. Also dd and angel not only live together but are dating and we found out she's pregnant and having a girl.

 Also dd and angel not only live together but are dating and we found out she's pregnant and having a girl

Back to the present

Sugarhill, New York City
2:22am
📍hospital
Lunas pov:

I was in pain and in labor dd and angel were coming and ddot was coming as well I still had my life 360 on him and it said he was driving 100 mph. I got scared and texted him please slow down, he responded with "I'm infront of the hospital". He got there literally right before I was pushing my baby out. Dd and angel came while he was almost out so they had to wait outside. "Ok dad cut the cord right here". Ddot cut the umbilical cord and they took him and a nurse came up to me with a paper and a clipboard. "What are you gonna name your baby". You looked at ddot "Zarrie atlas Jimenez", you both said at the same time. Ddot came up to you. "Hey look i know we're not together but if we ever do can we just go back to fiancés because honestly when I agreed to breaking up with you I didn't mean it I never wanted to break up with you". You grabbed his jaw and got a hold of his face. "I didn't either but you hurt me ddot" you said feeling a lump in your throat "I'm sorry please just come back I'll do anything please" he said as tears fell down his face. "I'll come back, on one condition" you said being serious, he smiled and kept eye contact "what my love" "you can't ever hurt the baby or our future kids" you said very seriously. "I would never in my life, I promise you that and you know how I am with pinky promises" he said as he put his pinky up to you. You inter locked pinky's and kissed your guys thumbs. "I love you" he said as he kissed your forehead"I love you more Darry". It was quiet until 3 nurses came back in, one with Z in there hands. "Would you like to hold you baby" the nurse asked me. "Ofc" you started to cry as they passed you Z, he opens his eyes and stared at you, "hi baby boy " you kissed his forehead and you held him more. then ddot asked for him. When he went to ddot he was a sleep but he opens his eyes and looked at him and the smiled and reached up for him, ddot lowered his head to Z and spoke to him. "Hey zarrie".