004

Sugarhill, New York City
8:29am
school 📍
DDOTS POV:
2 months after the first day of school

It's been two months since the first day of school me and lu lu been on some flirty shit. And I don't mind bc I've been wanting her from the moment we had our first FaceTime. Her and dd are like mother and son, they are hella tight. Me and Lonney ft everyday and been falling asleep on ft.

I wanna ask her out but I don't know. Anyway right now we in math, math is her fav subject idk why she's fucking crazy. We sit in a group of 4 so we in the back and me and her sit next to each other I'm on the left and she on the right. We were sitting down and her head was on my shoulder and my hand was on her thigh.

Until the teacher was talking about some h=8fh45 like girl wtf 🦍. Anyway when I tell you she solved that problem so.fucking.quick. And she grabbed my paper and did it for me bc, she a real one ☝️.
(I'm not even joking I do this shit for other ppl in math class istg, ima math kid 😍)

Sugarhill, New York City
11:05am
5th period📍
DDOTS POV:

Me and Luna are in geometry and the way our school works is that we have all of our classes and study hall in between and then lunch before our electives. So after this we finna go to lunch.

(yes I time skip and wat u gonna do 😚😜)

Sugarhill, New York City
12:05 pm
Hallway 📍
DDOTS POV:

The bell just rang and me and moon are walking to dds geometry class so we can walk to lunch. "Hey wsp" dd walked out the class taking his AirPod out of his ear istg this nigga failing he never be paying attention in class with his big forehead ass. "yo" we dapped each other up before he went to Lu Lu "hey looney" he gave her a side hug bc he had books in his hand "hey d"

we started talking shit about our teachers bc we just talk shit "dude y'all so lucky u guys got mr. Smith he's the best geometry teacher" "he ight" "oh yeah I was gonna ask y'all if you guys wanted to go to a block party it's edot friend hosting it" I wasent able to say anything before L said something "I wanna go, I haven't met edot yet" it took me a while to understand until I remembered when I texted her number for the first time.

646********
edot where tf are u

"OHHHHH,yeah I'll go" "ok lemme text him get dressed and then go to my house so he can pick us up" "ok" "ok". By that time we were in the lunch line. I swear to you they can actually feeding us caca like literal shit dude it looks so bad

 I swear to you they can actually feeding us caca like literal shit dude it looks so bad

Sugarhill, New York City
12:30
behind the bleachers📍
LUNAS POV:

We were behind the bleachers and me and dd we're sharing a vape and ddot was licking his blunt. "y'all wanna skip" I asked before blowing the smoke out my mouth "bc I'm ready to go home and change" I said before inhaling the vape and passing it to dd. "what if y'all js go to your houses and then get y'all clothes and shit and get ready at my house and spend the night" he said passing my the vape "I'm down" ddot said lighting the blunt, they both look at me for approval. I inhaled the the vape and blew it out away from them "yeah, let's leave rn and get our stuff or wait for him to finish his blunt" "yeah but it be better to leave rn so that no hall monitors see us later" he said inhaling the vape "ight lets go rn" ddot said still trying to get his blunt to light.

We jumped the fence and ran down the street then walking separately to go to our own house to get clothes to spend the night as I was walking I could sense ppl behind me but I didn't mind I went to text my mom

ma🤑

hey mom me and dd wanna have a sleepover is that ok it will be at his house

ma🤑
yeah that's ok js tell me when u are leaving the house

Ok love you mom

Ma🤑
Love you to

My mom and DDs mom met now they are like sisters and DDs mom loves me and I love her. She's like my 2 mom. My mom and dd met like the First week we became friends bc we went to a party together he's like her son.

Anyways before u could lock your screen you heard the guys behind you talking about you, they were talking low but u have good hearing(me to twin😘😍). "Gyatt" "damn lil shawty fine" "hol up watch me bag this". You heard quick footsteps approaching you. "hey wsp with you" "nothing" you were trying to be dry as possible "ay u fine you got a man" "yeah actually I do" "we'll get with a real nigga ong shawty" u laughed outta sarcasm "u don't think my man a real nigga" "ong he not" you heard his friends laughing behind you.

"oh ight" u reached in your back pocket for your phone and called him "babe" "ba-" "tell this nigga that I'm with a real nigga" "wym" "this boy over here saying you not a real nigga" "ong he ain't shawty come to my crib, where u going" "to my house" ddot said "ay ima js say this u a civilian I'm not you come around my girl again I'm gonna hit up move look ong" when he said that they all scrambled it was silent until he noticed that they were gone "are they gone" "yeah" "thanks ddot those niggas we're getting on my nerves" "so I'm your nigga now" "BYE DDOT ILY TTYL" u hung up the call, Still walking home.