034

Sugarhill, New York City
2:10pm
📍living room
3rd person:

Sugarhill, New York City2:10pm📍living room3rd person:

Idk wat song to put

The officer js left and you checked your phone.

husband🤍

DONT ANSWER THE DOOR

DONT ANSWER

TURN YOUR LIGHTS OFF

DONT ANSWER

LUNA ANSWER

LUNA

LUNA

LUNA

I SAW YOU ANSWER THE DOOR IM GOING TO THE DELI TEXT ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS AND ILL COME OVER ILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

boy wtf happened

I'm coming right now

a few minutes you heard a knock. "Ddot wtf happened" you said as you whipped the door open. "Hold on" he said going to Z "hey lil baby daddy here" he said as he kissed his cheek.

"explain. now" you said looking at him and giving him a death stare

- - -

"Take a Seat Ma'am" you sat down after getting z out of his high chair. "How old is your baby" he said trying to make small talk while writing stuff on his paper. "4 months about to be 5" "mmm that's nice, is that Darrians baby" he asked to verify "oh yes ofc" you said hoping he didn't think you were a opp thot.

"Ok just to verify ima going to need your name, age and birthday" he said getting ready to write, "my name is Luna red, I am 16 I js turned 16 and my birthday is April 4th 2006".

"Ok could you explain yesterday to me the whole day" he said putting his attention to you "yeah so umm I woke up to my alarm at 6:30 and checked to see is the baby was awake and then woke Darrian up, and we showered and then I fed the baby and we got everything ready to go drop him off at Darrians mom bc we were going to school. Then we went to Starbucks and we got to school I went to homeroom that I have with one of my and- is it ok if I call him ddot for now bc it's a habit" you asked feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah ofc" " ok so then I went to homeroom where me and dd have a class-" you got cut off by the man. "Ok js to verify bc dd has been said by other people I js wanna make sure the story is straight dd is David and you and him have homeroom together correct" you nodded and hummed in response.

"Ok continue" he said "ok and then we went through the day and then I went to geometry and with ddot and we played fought and then I got into a fight with a girl named khalia Washington because she kept whispering about me being pregnant by ddot and then I got sent home" you said being honest the whole way through.

"Ok so where you around 9:45pm" he asked "umm I was watching the little mermaid as I breast fed the baby and waited for my DoorDash to come" you said being honest "ok so is you and your boyfriend serious" he asked.

"We'll yeah we're engaged and have a baby, and we plan to have another one" you said in kinda a duh tone bc why would you have a baby by him if your not serious about him wtf.

"Ok since you guys are engaged you would know if he partakes in any gang or selling illegal substance"
your stomach dropped but you had to lie.

"No Ik he dosent" you said lightly tapping z stomach.
"ok umm is there anything eles you would like to tell me" he said getting his stuff together.

"nope" you said getting up to open the door. "Ok thank you for your time have a good day" he said flashing you a smile. "You too sir"

- - -
end of flashback

"Ok so basically...

So ddot explain everything and basically what happened was some gang came to the block and threw shots at Dee so he went to dudeylo apartment and edot and dd were their do they got the whole gang including ddot and ran after them and shot the back...

So ddot explain everything and basically what happened was some gang came to the block and threw shots at Dee so he went to dudeylo apartment and edot and dd were their do they got the whole gang including ddot and ran after them and shot the back window of their car and shot one in the shoulder.

"Ddot... you need to be careful, what if something happens. You have a family, a life, a future so much ahead of you". You said with a concerned tone and face.

ddot walked up to you and cuffed your cheeks. "Everything will be alright my love" he softly kissed your forehead. "Hey our anniversary is soon". He said with a smile.

You smiled and chuckled at the attempt of him trying to make you feel better about the whole situation. You loved ddot so much you didn't want him to get hurt.

 You loved ddot so much you didn't want him to get hurt

the book is gonna end soon guys I'm sorry😔