016

Sugarhill, New York City
3:04pm
📍downstairs of lunas house
LUNAS POVS:

Sugarhill, New York City 3:04pm📍downstairs of lunas house LUNAS POVS:

'I can't escape the way I love you'

I was upstairs laying on my bed on my side thinking about what happened today until I heard a knock on the front door. I put on my bear house slippers and went downstairs and open the door to see him standing in front of me. I held the door open for him, and he walked in sitting on the reclining chair. "We need to talk" he said with his hand on his chin "so?" You said sitting down on the couch drinking your coffee. "Idk where to start" you guys stared at each other. he stared at you then at his shoes and started talking "I think it's one of those times where you guys talk about it and get everything out and then js hang out until you guys earn back each others trust" you raised a eyebrow "well no shit" "yeah but not where you guys don't argue but you listen and respect each others feelings" "so you start dot" " look Luna I'm really sorry and I know I shouldn't have done that but again I was high and I wasn't thinking straight but that's not an excuse. High, sober, drunk I shouldn't have done it at all. I'm sorry if I hurt you and I know I did I'm really sorry and just know I love you so much and it won't ever happen again if you just give me a second chance you feel like my soulmate, my soul I love you so much and you're the reason why I keep going you, the fans and notti are the reasons why keep on going, I love you" " I get that Darian and I respect that but you don't understand how much you hurt me. I guess we feel mutual because you also feel like my soulmate like my soul and I don't wanna do this I don't wanna break up that's why when you said that I tried so hard to convince you. I love you and I don't wanna let go of you, and if we ever have another issue like this, I want you to talk about it don't just jump to conclusions. I love you too". It stayed silent until I spoke again "wanna go upstairs and smoke" "sure" I got up and sat by the wall "ok it's time for me to go bc y'all finna get freaky" dd said kissing my forehead and leaving "stfu" you said playfully pushing him "ong we are" ddot said entering the room and dapping dd up "omg I fucking hate both of you" dd turned around dramaticly with his hand on his chest "that hurt my feelings why would you say that" "boy stfu and get out" you said in a sturn and annoyed voice.

(Spicy contact)

when he left ddot layed down and you guys put on music, it was your station so it played cpr by summer Walker. Once the song was about to end you were layed down next to ddot just listening to the music until you felt him put his hand in your pants and rest on your puss "stop dd is here we can't" "just let me rest my hand here". A couple minutes later you feel him massaging your clit. "mmmm" you said looking away from him and back at the ceiling "dot" "yes ma" "I'm ready" "you sure" you nodded. You were a virgin and every time dot try to get freaky deaky you would say no but this time you changed your mind. Ddot took his pants off and so did you but you had boxers on. Ddot got infront of you and layed down as he touch your puss. "Mmm" Ballin by PARTYNEXTDOOR started to play . You felt ddot rubbing his tip on your clit. You looked down and your eyes widen at the size of his dick. "wait ddot-FUCK" he slammed into you and went at a medium paste "fuck" he whispered "it hurts" you said while tears formed in your eyes "you gotta take it ma" you held onto his back until it turned into pleasure. Once dot notice he flipped you guys over and you started going up and down "fuck ddot" he flipped you guys over again "DDOT" "that's not my name" he said slammingng into you "darrien" he slammed into you again "daddyyy" you whined TBH by PND started to play. Darrien flipped you guys over and you started bouncing on him "fuck ma" "uhhh" "your so tight" he smirked at you . You leaned down and started kissing him as he gripped your ass and felt him twitch 2 times. He let go of one of your guys kisses "I'm about to cum". You bonced a couple more times and you felt him twitch and you felt a warm liquid "uhhhhhh". You wanted to finish so you kept going "uhhhh ma" "mmmmm". He was a moaning mess "ima cum again" sex on the beach played by PND. And as he said he cummed in you again. "Omg Luna" "uhhhhhh Darrien". "Luna turn around" you got up and turned around as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. You arched your back and he put it back in "uhhhh omg" he cummed in you again. "I'm so close baby" "I'm ready ma" "I'm so close" all you heard was your skin slapping. When the song stoped it played CYANIDE by Daniel Caesar. And you finally finished. you dropped your lower half and dot watched as his cummed flowed out of you. You fell asleep as ddot cleaned you up and put your clothes back on. "Goodnight my love" "goodnight love" you said in a tired voice as you turned your body away from the end of the bed and put you head in Darrians chest and put your arm around him.