025

Sugarhill,New York City
4:32am
📍New York Airport
3rd person:

'Honey check it out you got me mesmerized, with your black hair and your fat ass thighs'

(If you listen to the songs I put here don't listen to it rn I'll tell you when)

you, ddot, dd, edot, Angel, dudeylo, dee, and jay are waiting at the airport gate because dd got tickets for all of us to go to Hawaii as a birthday gift for ddot. You were hella excited because the last time you went to Hawaii you were 4 and you only remember the hotel and the beach so you were pretty excited. You guys got a 3 story Beach House. You guys had 10 minutes before the gate opened and everyone was a sleep except you and ddot you guys were talking about why everything happens for a reason so there's no such thing as right person wrong time (I 100% agree with this). "Ima get everything ready so that we can js grab our stuff and go through the gate" so you got everyone's suit cases and put them near them and there jacket and hats on top you got angel duffel bag and purse and put both on top of her suit case and then did the same with yours, as you were in the middle of doing jays he woke up. "what are you doing sis" he asked sitting up and fixing his amiri hat. "I'm organizing all your guys stuff so we can leave easily and we won't have to wait in a long ass line" you said finishing his shit and standing up looking at him "mmm, ok thank you" he said falling back a sleep. "your welcome", a few moments after you said that ddot said he had to piss and you guys only had 3 minutes left till the gates open. "Ok hurry up ima wake everyone up right now" "ok I'll be quick" he said as he started to run to the restroom. You got all the light sleepers up by setting a alarm on your phone for 3 sec and putting your volume on max "bro what Luna" dd said groaning as the rest of the light sleepers woke up. "We have 3 minutes till the gates open so get up. "Ok so let us sleep for 3 more minutes then" edot said "NO BITCH GET YOUR ASS UP IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING". "Damn sorry sis" jay said while standing up and stretching. "Ight ima wake them up y'all wanna help" you asked them. "I WILL" dd yelled getting excited. You walked up to angel and dudeylo who were sitting next to each other and slapped there faces hard asf and you ran. Dudeylo got up fast and ran after you "DD HELP PLEASE" you yelled as you ran to the nearby Starbucks "THATS ALL YOU SIS SORRY" he yelled as he chuckled. You slowed down thinking you were clear but he came up behind you. And picked you up"AHHHH". He started to tickle you until a announcement came on "gate 402 is now open" you looked around for ddot "where's dot" jay asked looking at you as dudeylo held you like a baby "I'll be back ima go check on ddot" jay said "ok". Dudeylo walked over to where your guys stuff was and you grabbed your purse and he put you down and rolled both your guys suitcases to the gate with the rest of everyone.