033

Sugarhill, New York City
10:25am
📍bed
Lunas pov:

Sugarhill, New York City 10:25am📍bedLunas pov:

'Shit his daddy fine, I'm fine'

you had just woke up and z was still asleep ddot went to his actual house so it was js you and the baby.

You posted a TikTok about you, ddot and dd (I cant put a video on here idk why) the sound was "all three of us were drowning and we didn't know how to save eachother, but there was a understanding that we were all drowning"

You saw you kept getting @ in insta post so you went to look. It was sugarhillpages and tmz posting about you and ddot having the baby.

You got up and took a shower and put on leggings and a oversized shirt. You went downstairs and started to clean as rise! By Tyler started to play.

You cleaned for a good 2 hours and the z woke up you fed him and then had him do tummy time. As you were trying to help him learn how to standup you got a text from ddot.

husband🤍

could I come over I miss you and z

yeah come over whenever idc

ok I'm coming rn

"oh good job pops you were close, do you want mommy to help you know" he sat down and stared at you. Right now you were teaching him sign so if he can't talk yet you knew if he wanted something or not or he was hungry, need to go to the bathroom, or finished.

"yesss go like this" you said grabbing his hand and signing yess. "Yesss yess mom" you picked him up and grabbed the side of him to help him "ok ima let go but my hands are around you I will catch you" you slowly let go.

He stumble and stood for only a couple seconds and you caught him. "It's ok you did really good, good job pops" you said putting your hand up for a high five.

you heard a knock on the door and put z in his high chair. You got a lot of text from someone but you left it alone, "hello is this Luna " "yes" "could I come in" he asked trying to look around you "could I ask who you are" you said kinda suspicious of this guy "hi I'm officer from Harlem jail I need to ask you some questions about your boyfriend"

 You got a lot of text from someone but you left it alone, "hello is this Luna " "yes" "could I come in" he asked trying to look around you "could I ask who you are" you said kinda suspicious of this guy "hi I'm officer from Harlem jail I need to ...

it had to be short so I could leave you guys and a cliffhanger 😘