027

Hawaii, Honolulu
12:10pm
📍the bathroom
3rd person:

'Wonder do you miss me when I'm busy on the road'

Right now me and ddot we're getting ready because we were gonna just explore so I put a blain all black long sleeve shirt with biker shorts and white crocs with my hello kitty charms.

I put a black swim suit under the outfit because we probably are gonna go to the beach. You went downstairs after you were done with your skincare to make yourself a pb and j and get some veggie straws.

When you got down you saw angel watching all American. "hey sun" you said to her as she drank her Jamba Juice she just bought for the house, you got a bowl and a banana and strawberry smoothie, "hey moon" she said as you got the jelly out the fridge.

"watcha doin" she said as she went to the other side to the couch to look at you, "making a pb and j bc your brother in law is taking forever to get ready" you said referring to ddot. "what is he even doing" she said chuckling.

"girl I don't even know he's wearing grey sweats and a black tee and a low ponytail, and he talks about I take to long to get ready" you said mumbling the last part. "I swear they take foreverrrr" she said walking to the kitchen island where you were making your snack.

"What y'all talking about" dudey said coming from his room with a Fuji water in his hand and as you just finish putting the peanut butter on the bread . "How your friend takes to long to get ready".

You said as you went to the cabinet to get the small bag of veggie fries, " which one" he said making 🤨 face. "My fiancé" you said before taking a bite of your pb and j. "oh, where y'all going" he said looking at your bland outfit and your hair that was natural and down.

You always curled, straightened or did different things with your hair but you natural hair was very curly and long, you had LOTS of hair. "We are just going out to look at the city, not like a date just being together yk" you said as you finished your veggie straws. "mhm" Dudey and angel said in sync.

 "mhm" Dudey and angel said in sync