003

Sugarhill, New York City
6:30am
Lunas room📍
LUNAS POV:

You were sitting at your vanity doing your school make up you never put on too much make up for school because you weren't trying to inpress nobody there but today you did a full face because you're going to a new school. You are blasting music in your room because your mom's a doctor so she's mostly at the hospital working she would come home at three or four in the morning take a really quick nap and probably leave at five or six and work all day and then come back so she would usually take a nap during her break. So you were home alone as you. You just woke up and weren't going to take a shower because you took one last night you picked out your outfit, but did your make up in your pajamas. As you were blending in your foundation, you felt your phone vibrate

INCOMING CALL FROM...DDOT🖕🏽🤍

You answer the call because you have nothing else to do. You set up your phone on the right side of your vanity. "what's up ma" "hey" "what you doing" "I'm getting ready..." you had to stop because you were smiling to put your blush in the right spot "I'm getting ready for school" you said while tapping your brush on the top of the blush lid. "same" he set his phone up on his desk putting on a wife beater and then a shirt that said "rip notti ghetto angle"

you knew it was something personal but u didn't want to bring it up bc u didn't want him to be in a bad mood before school your thoughts got interrupted by him asking you a question "are you going to the high school like a mile away from the deli" "yeah why" "SAME" he said his voice got high pitched. You giggled at his excitement "hey darrian..." your voice got low and you slowed down you brushing away your baking powder. "yeah" he bent down infront of the camera making sure u were ok "so my mom she works really early and comes home really lat-" you got cut off by him talking.

"jstar is already picking me up ma so I'll js tell him to stop by text me your addy" you text him your address and tap your screen to go back to see him you set your phone back up smiling.

"ddot ima going to change and wait outside text me when your around the corner ok" "ok bye ma" bye"

you went to your bed, your outfit was already laid out

this is wat you wore

(you can change if u want)This is your makeup

This is your makeup

(Without eyeshadow, natural eyebrows, no eyeliner)

you didn't want to do to much and not to little, you put perfume on your wrist neck and behind your ears then sprayed it all over your body you put on your ankeilet and bracelets and walk down stairs getting your keys and walking out the door locking it behind you.

Sugarhill, New York City
6:48am
outside Lunas house 📍
LUNAS POV:

I was outside of my house with my bag on the left of me and me leaning on the railing when I heard a car stop i look up to see a light skin boy with a yellow hoodie on "yo Luna?" "Yeah?" i look behind him and saw ddot looking trying to see me "come on your BOYFRiend is waiting for youuuuuu" he let you get in first so you could sit next to ddot "hey Lu Lu" he said as he reached over to give you a hug you hugged him back "lu Lu's a new nickname" "i want my own for you" he said as he let you go,

you put your backpack on the floor of the car. "sorry this is jaystar" he said pointing to the driver as we were stopping at a red light "hey kid" this is jayklickin he's a senior so we won't see him a lot unless we skip" he pointed to the boy in the passenger he who was already staring at u from when darrian pointed to jstar "hey your names Luna right" "yeah" "wsp" "and this is dd he's my brother" "yo wsg mh" "so this the boy u be yelling at over the game" you said looking at ddot giggling u heard dd from behind you laughing his ass off.

"yeah, AND I BE BEATING HIS ASS" "bro wrd2 no u don't dont be talking all that mess bc yo girl here" i look at him like 😟🤔🤨 all in one, then I looked at darrian "so I'm your girlllllll" i said as i put my hand on his chest he js looked down at me.

one thing I loved about ddot, is his eyes, his eyes be putting me in a trance girl like gawd damn i NEED a talk with his momma about who gave him these sexy ass eyes BC OOOO BITCH WHO TF IS HE AND WHY HE AINT IN MY DRAWLS YET. anyways i look away bc i was about to fold and got on my phone to play music and by that time we made it to the school i got off on dds side when i was about to hop down bc the car was a lil off the ground he grabbed my hand and made sure I got down ok " you good loony "yeah thanks" he let go and we walked side by side all 4 of you guys. When you guys made it to the office for your guys scheduled you guys were really excited.

they were 8 periods including electives

math: dd
English: dd and ddot
history: ddot
science: nun😭
biology:nb😛
Geometry: ddot
electives 😘😘
Visual arts: dd
Spanish: dd and ddot

"GURL ENGLISH AND SPANISH FINNA BE FUN" "ong" dd laughed with me "not if I make mrs.willams cry, smooch been on my ass since I got to the school like" he did this pose 🤷‍♀️ "get off dick" we all laughed
"Me and dd have math and visual arts together" i looked at dd who was scratching his neck "u don't seem like someone who would care for visual arts" i said he giggled "i have English and geometry with ddot" "and we have English and Spanish all together" when i said that the bell rang "ok I'm going to homeroom" dd put his arm around my shoulder bc we had the same homeroom.

willams cry, smooch been on my ass since I got to the school like" he did this pose 🤷‍♀️ "get off dick" we all laughed "Me and dd have math and visual arts together" i looked at dd who was scratching his neck "u don't seem like someone who would ...

i DONT Like this chapter AT ALL.