૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 002

ー Pretty Boy
 ↪ Felix × Chan
↠ Fluff
→ 1,087
⇉ Chan tried to ask out the oh-so-cocky Felix

――☆★♡★☆――

"hey pretty boy."

"not interested in sucking your tiny dick."
felix was leaning against the wall, not even looking up from his phone as the stranger talked.

he scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"hey, you look at me when i speak to you, alright?"

"no, i'm good. thanks for the offer though."

"feisty, i like it."

"and i'm not liking this conversation right now. take a hint and go."

"why should i, pretty boy?"

"first of all, you call me pretty boy one more time and i will kick you in the balls. second of all, it's called consent, and she isn't here right now. and third, you seem like seven years older than me. so..."
he waved his hand in a motion for him to leave, but he didn't.
felix sighed, looking up from his phone as he scanned the male, his physique well built, but he had a slight feminine edge to his voice. he had skinny ripped jeans and a yellow turtleneck jumper on and bright blue hair. his voice was deep, and he had a slight australian accent.

"take a pucture; it'll last longer." felix smirked as the other male put his hands in the pockets, as he took his phone out and taking a picture of him.

"really?"

"you look good, what am i meant to do? not admire you?"

he smirked, licking his lips. "what's you name, pretty boy."

"why should i tell you?"

"unless you want me to continue calling you pretty boy, i'd like a name, cutie."

'would it really be that bad hearing him calling me pretty boy all day?'

"felix. you can call me felix."

"i still prefer pretty boy; it defines you better."
felix blushed, looking back at the male.

"so, what's your name, handsome?"

"changed it up so quickly, huh babe? chan, bang christopher chan."

"christopher? i did think you had a slight australian accent."

"to me, felix sounds like a pretty australian name as well."

"it is; i moved here from australia to persue a career in dance and singing two years ago."

"you dance? so you must be pretty skilled with your hips." chan smirked, licking his lips.

"it has its perks, yes." felix leaned forward and grazed his lips against chan's.

he smirked, leaning over the younger and pressing him into the wall. "i've got to go now, but here;" he held his arm gently as he wrote on him. 8035-19327. "my number, text me cutie."
he kissed his temple, before walking away quickly, already being down the hall then out of sight.

felix couldn't stop smiling and staring at the picture he had of chan. he set it as his lockscreen wallpaper, before focusing on the males lips.
he remembered how he'd kissed his temple, wishing his lips were on his instead of his forehead. he wanted to see the male again, wanted to kiss his lips, already feeling addicted to them without a proper taste. his lips had felt so soft and plump, compared to his thin and chapped ones. he wanted him to pepper kisses all over his face when he'd had a bad day, making him giggle as their lips danced in sync. he wanted him to kiss his eyelids, making his way down to his neck then chest or further.

he wanted him to make love to him.
he didn't want sex - rough and fast, making him scream and cry in pleasure - he wanted to make love with the male - caring, loving, and passionate. he wanted the man to make him feel like a prince, to call him pretty boy until he forgets his real name. he wanted-

"lee felix are you paying any attention to me at all?!"

"sorry, miss."

"sorry? you're sorry?"

"yes, ma'am. i was just... zoned out."

"whatever, just... pay attention."

"sorry miss, yes miss."

he bowed his head slightly as everyone turned back to the front and the teacher started talking again as he turned his phone over so he wouldn't be tempted to stare at his picture any more.

'if only you knew the things you're doing to me, bang christopher chan.'

in another room down the hall, little did he know the other male was also thinking about him.

he thought about how easily the younger blushed, his beautiful freckles, and his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes that held galaxies within them, having someone wrapped around his finger with just a flutter of his pretty lashes.
he thought about how he stared at his lips the whole time, trying not to make it too obvious, but failing miserably.

he thought about how small his frame was, how he could most likely pick him up with one hand. he wanted to dance to slow songs until early hours with him, his arms around his waist and felix's around his neck, or even the other way around. he wanted to spoil him, take him on beach and dinner dates, calling him beautiful until that red hue appeared on his cheeks and he tried to hide it.
he wanted to be there when he came home from a long day, being there to cook dinner when he didn't want to, to do his chores for the day as he took a nap and then they cuddled.

he wanted to take care of him when he got ill, joking and laughing. he wanted to kiss him slowly, felix trying to get him to stop in case he got ill, him saying it would be worth being able to feel those lips on his.
he wanted to treat his body like a temple, to make him him, to tell him how much he loved him in a moment of fiery passion, but meaning every word. he wanted to help the boy through all of life's obstacles.

he wanted to stand there as his father walked him down the aisle to him, looking gorgeous in a suit with his fluffy hair falling in his eyes, possibly a flower in his hair too.
he wanted to be able to love the boy with every fiber of his being, he wanted to be able to call him his.

he felt someone nudge him - hyunjin - as he snapped out of his daydream.

"come on, the work's started. copy my notes then do what's on the board."

"thanks, you're a life saver."

'lee felix, if you only knew you've not left my head since i saw you.'

'bang chan, am i falling for you?'
'lee felix, am i falling for you?'