૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 018

ー Kitty
 ↪ Top : Jisung
 ↪ Bottom : Minho
↠ Fluffy soft smut
→ 971
⇉ Minho was horny while overstimulated <3

*just a reminder, people who sexualise autism/other mental disorders are pricks and we don't engage with them <3
don't be a prick

――☆★♡★☆――

minho walked into jisung's room unannounced, sitting on his bed and holding the youngers arm. "min? what's wrong?"

"kitty." he muttered, knowing jisung would understand.

"oh kitty, where are your ears? or did you not want to wear them?"

"'m not sure where they are." minho whined, rubbing his cheek against the soft fabric of jisung's jumper. "don't remember where i put them."

"let me check in here, kitty." minho whined again, as jisung stood up, placing a soft kiss on the elders forehead as he followed him the foot to the desk, not wanting to be separated for even a moment. "there you are honey, they're here. which colour do you want?"

"white." jisung smiled, taking the white headband and placing it on his head, securing it with bobby pins that were also on his vanity.

they sat back on the bed, minho climbing into his lap almost instantly, as jisung just held his and rubbed under his chin, knowing he liked it when he felt like this. "sungie."

"yeah kitty?"

"i want you." he whispered, his face flushing bright red.

"kitty..." minho looked up at him, his eyes slightly glossy. "no, baby. i don't want to take advantage of you."

"please. it hurts so bad." minho whispered, as tears pooled in the corner of his eyes. he was always like this - he would always cry when he was horny and had to ask for it when he was in his headspace. he knew he could trust jisung with this and wouldn't judge him, but it was still embarrassing for the boy.

"ok. but i want you to tell me if you want to stop at any time, ok kitty?" minho whined, not really paying attention. "kitty, listen to me. i'm not going to do this if you aren't going to tell me when to stop."

"fine." he mumbled, just wishing the embarrassing part to be over and for the pleasure to start. however, jisung was dead-set on getting his consent.

"minho i'm serious. if you don't and you get hurt then i won't do this again." minho whined the loudest at that. jisung could not take away his sex privileges.

he actually preferred sex while in his headspace, because he didn't think too much, as well as jisung was always gentle. he loved how jisung was so gentle and sweet, giving his reassuring kisses every three seconds and always using a condom and stretching him further than he needed, since minho was more sensitive.
but it was amazing.
he could feel every touch, every breath, he could practically feel jisung's heart beating against his own when they cuddled after orgasming.
he loved it all and he loved jisung.
"ok, ok... tell you if i wan' you to stop."

"good boy." jisung kissed his head, his eyelids, his nose, his cheeks, then finally his lips. minho whimpered, kissing jisung back. he felt the younger's hands of his waist move down to his butt, as his lips trailed his neck, leaving soft kisses and licks there, as well as a few lovebites. "such a pretty little for me. god, i love you so much."
minho's eyes closed as he felt jisung's hands slip under his hoodie, having no pants on but only jisung's oversized hoodie made for easy access. he massaged the elders back, rubbed his hips and gripped his thighs and butt.

"wuv you too sungie."

"are you ok?" jisung instantly picked up on minho's change in language, still being the consent-freak he was and stopped instantly, rubbing small circles on his thighs. "do you want to keep going?"

"mhm. 'll tell you if i wan' you to stop."

"good boy. can i take your underwear off, kitty?" minho nodded, as jisung complied, knowing the boy wouldn't have nodded if he couldn't have said it.
he shuffled the boys soiled boxers over the boys legs and throwing them into the dirty laundry pile, not paying too much attention to it. his main focus was his boy and making sure he felt good.

minho gently rutted his hips against the youngers sweatpants, as he moaned and whined. the tears that had pooled before started running down his cheeks, as he got himself off on jisung. "you ok?"

"mhm." he moved faster, gently grabbing his penis and jerking himself off. the bells on his headband rang quietly, being the pair's favourite noise when they had sex. "feels so good sungie."

"feels good kitty?" jisung asked, bucking his hips up into minho's, making them both moan.
jisung loved watching minho get off; it was probably his favourite thing to do sexually. he loved guiding minho and telling him what to do, knowing jisung knew his body more than the boy did himself. he knew exactly where to touch to get little whimpers from him, where he could bite and suck, where his prostate is, even.
he knew the boy like the back of his hand, inside and out.

"feels so good~ sungie i'm gonna cum-!" minho leaned back, gripping jisungs hand squeezing it, not wanting to feel alone as he came. even though he was sitting in jisung's lap, he was still used to something brushing against his prostate as he orgasmed, but when that didn't happen, he would always hold the younger's hand as a form of comfort.

"cum for me kitty." minho squeaked loudly, cumming into his hand and the inside of the hoodie.bhe collapsed onto jisung's shoulder, as the elder. "good boy."

"stay..." minho whispered as jisung laid him on the bed, still holding his hand.

"kitty i'm only going to be a few minutes. i'll clean you up then we can cuddle and watch a film."

"fine." minho whined, letting go of the younger's hand as he slipped off to the bathroom to sort his own problem.